1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not a must-buy for me, I applaud Sideshow for announcing a cult-classic figure out of the blue like this. :clap

I'm done with 1/6 but this announcement pretty much guarantees Sideshow will be doing a 1/4 PF.

This license has been notoriously hard to get due to the movie rights having multiple owners. No way Sideshow went to the trouble for 1/6 only....

Would love the eventual PF to be Snake lighting a cigarette. Something really different from other PF poses.

:exactly::monkey5

I said earlier even if it comes out looking like that I'm fine with it, but we can't make a judgment now before the reveal. But as of right now I'm going crazy with anticipation :lol

Same here. I'm pretty young, but I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack when I saw it. What a crazy, left field surprise. I mean, who would have thought? If for some reason he came out less than perfect I would have no problem pouring money into him. The sculpt looks great from that picture too. Then I go and click on "What's New" and see him beside Destro and smile, b/c it's obvious he kicks the *** of every other new Sideshow figure coming out from that little preview. It's MF'ing Snake Plissken! If this comes out well I might start begging them to pick up MGS (let it go HT you don't care it's obvious lol).

:blissy:panic::blissy
OMG I love this,so excited.:yess:My shelf of action heroes are coming together Terminator,EFNY,Iminime's Die Hard,Rambo.

Congrats to Snake Plissken on here.

I know what I'm watching tonight. Sideshow should release this figure with a copy of the movie. It's mandatory that everyone who buys him watch the film again. Hm Hm.

Finally :yess:, now if someone can follow this up with some officially licensed Rick Deckard, R.J. MacReady, and Max Rockatansky figure my little world will be well and truly rocked... :pray:

Finally :yess:, now if someone can follow this up with some officially licensed Rick Deckard, R.J. MacReady, and Max Rockatansky figure my little world will be well and truly rocked... :pray:

:goodpost:That's a good list.

Back