1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I hit the pre-order button for a figure in lightning speed was the DX09. This will be the next one! :yess:

Wish I was an EFNY fan as this is a really cool release and the price point is fantastic. In regards to the paint apps, if I were a huge Plisskin fan, I'd just send the head to someone like Silent Surfer to do. If this figure were a custom, price point would likely be $800.00+, so it's still pretty reasonable if one gets the head repainted.

The figure looks great. There are a few minor things, like the abs, but they're not really that bad. Overall I think they really did great work on the head sculpt, and the outfit and accessories lay out has been nailed. Bought on day one, for sure. lol.

Was hoping that the exclusive would be a head on a parking meter. LOL

This looks to be sideshows best release in their companys history. And at this price point, even if the sculpts needs a repaint which im sure it will by the time factory gets ahold of it, Im totally cool with where its gonna end up landing for the quality!

I wasn't going to get this, but after seeing those picks it is a guaranteed purchase. $160 is an excellent price for a figure with all those accessories. I never would have thought they would include the table too.

I'd be happy to buy this, ok the head could be better and the cobra tattoo isn't 100% accurate but this could be the best you're going to see. Writing this i can see HT doing Snake just because SSC have - Terminator, Indy, Star Wars........Snake?

Instant buy! Wow price is great along with figure! Will order in a couple of weeks and the EX rocks. Nice job SS nice job!

I wasn't going to get this, but after seeing those picks it is a guaranteed purchase. $160 is an excellent price for a figure with all those accessories. I never would have thought they would include the table too.

The table is not included.

For me too. It's cool that SSC has been able to surprise all of us with a figure we thought we'd never see. It makes me wonder what else is in the pipeline.

I'm praying it's this.

ih8llf.jpg

The more Kurt Russell, the better. :thud:

Back