1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Headsculpt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot I took this picture at this past SDCC

DSCN0366.jpg

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

Be mindful of the dye you use when dressing it on a rubber body. Muscle bodies're notorious for sponging up color and bleeding to exposed areas... especially black.

Yeah, that is something I'm worried about as well. I think I'll just have to constantly wash it every day or two until the Sarge headsculpt is done. Hopefully it will get rid of any excess dye by then.

And that pic from SDCC, I'm guessing that is similar to the look Nam is going with :rock

BM after dying you can set the dye with vinegar.Just soak whatever you've dyed in vinegar water for a few hours or overnight and then wash it.The dye shouldn't bleed after that but it may take a couple washings to get the vinegar smell out.

BM after dying you can set the dye with vinegar.Just soak whatever you've dyed in vinegar water for a few hours or overnight and then wash it.The dye shouldn't bleed after that but it may take a couple washings to get the vinegar smell out.

I've found that doesn't work as well on 1:6 clothing. Works great on regular shirts, but I have a Bilbo with green arms despite having soaked his coat in vinegar for 24hrs.

Thanks for the tip guys. I'll be sure to try to get as much dye out as possible before it ever touches my Sarge.

And Nam, is that SDCC pic of Slaughter above more or less the look you are aiming for?

Thanks for the tip guys. I'll be sure to try to get as much dye out as possible before it ever touches my Sarge.

And Nam, is that SDCC pic of Slaughter above more or less the look you are aiming for?

Not really. He's smiling and looks a tad emaciated. This with glasses on:

14-Vol4No8Pg10-Slaughter.jpg

:offtopic: Did this ever see the light of day or is it a hoax?

roddyrevealsmjm9.jpg

Nice. I promised myself no more 3 3/4" Joes, but I might have to pick one up.

I had one, sold it in the past when it went up to about $150.

To be honest, its not even close to worth that price.

I cant see paying more than $50.

The figure itself was nothing special. You can make your own and it would prob be better.

^^^ I did mine up real quick tonight as well :lol I was looking for extra parts and I just went ahead and bashed him real quick, I'm gonna have the belt because all I could find was a black one and of course give him a dog tag. :rock

I'll get pics up :rock

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

nothing on this is final, just bashed like a careless fool :banghead :D

I'm pretty sure I have some better boots as well, John Conner was just easy...

Last edited:
Back