1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith (see page 18 for kit!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, David Tennant Version

I have no wood working skills believe me.

Out of curiosity how tall are they?

Last edited:

This is only the first coat. I will be adding a glaze coat, and give it the correct shades of David Tennant's Tardis. The color isn't as light in person.

paint006.jpg

More painting after Iron Man 3.

I am roughly putting one together(not made from wood) what I am stuck on is the measurements for the boxes that have the Police public call box signs on them. Are they usually consistent from model to model or did they vary in the show?

I am roughly putting one together(not made from wood) what I am stuck on is the measurements for the boxes that have the Police public call box signs on them. Are they usually consistent from model to model or did they vary in the show?

Each Doctor has a different sized Tardis. But Matt Smith's and David Tennant's are the same size.

I will be 100% done with these 3 today :yess:, and will post photos later today.

I couldn't list anything in the forum, I guess my numbers/time isn't high enough. So I put the last Tardis on ebay.

Edit: The Tardis has been sold.

Last edited:

I'm sure everyone who gets one will enjoy it a lot, I know I enjoy mine.

If I had the funds I'd ask for one but I am gonna stick with my poor attempt(in comparison) for now. I do like mine for what skills I have but yours are awesome.

What do I need to do to qualify to put things for sale in the "for sale" section of the forum?

What do I need to do to qualify to put things for sale in the "for sale" section of the forum?

I believe it is 50 posts and 6 months on the board with moderator approval. Not 100% certain though.

I believe it is 50 posts and 6 months on the board with moderator approval. Not 100% certain though.

Ebay and Pay Pal combined fees for a Tardis I sold was $49.00, which is insane. I would rather sell the next one in the "for sale" area here.

Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, David Tennant Version (Done! Photos Added)

You should have posted a link to it here. It may have driven the cost up a bit more.

Back