1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam, just so you know... I'm stopping by after work.

(Make sure your Obi-Wan figure is out in the open. Thanks!)

:monkey5

Too many figures coming this holiday from all companys and so little $$$
Thank the maker this turned out great.

He does look great!!

And slightly pissed off looking off in the first pic.

Luke, your peanut butter is touching my chocolate.

Thanks for the early pics and review. Really happy with how this one turned out. Can't wait to get him.

3-5 DAY NOTICE!!!!

Thank you for your pre-order of our Obi-Wan Kenobi – Episode IV – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21141) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

***Please be advised we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive to you before Christmas. If you would like to request express delivery, please call our Customer Service Department immediately.***

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Awesome pics Adam.

And you just made me put my name on the waitlist. I guess you do work for the company.

NUP_104951_0140.jpg

3-5 DAY NOTICE!!!!

Thank you for your pre-order of our Obi-Wan Kenobi – Episode IV – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21141) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

***Please be advised we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive to you before Christmas. If you would like to request express delivery, please call our Customer Service Department immediately.***

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Nothing for me yet. :monkey2 Come on Sideshow, I want an Obi Wan Kenobi-mas.

Awesome pics Adam.

And you just made me put my name on the waitlist. I guess you do work for the company.

NUP_104951_0140.jpg

I did not make you do anything you did not already wish to do! LOL

No, I'm not on the SS payroll. Trust me, when I get a figure that's uncool, I squawk about it!

My only reason for posting about the Ben figure was because I notice that sometimes the boards can get a little lathered up about a figure, before anyone's ever even seen the final. This time I thought I the product was so amazing, it wouldn't kill my street cred to send out some positive thoughts in advance...

-AH!

Too bad they didn't give him an accurate undershirt instead of that sweater. But that seems the only thing wrong with the figure.

bma_ben2.jpg

HOLY ****TTTTTT!!! This IS THE ****ING FIGURE OF THE YEAR from Sideshow!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

0011812.jpg

Pic courtesy of Dave of Rebelscum.

Dave, hope you don't mind me borrowing your image, it's just amazing dude.

This figure is the best in the line. Even though I have a soft spot for the Anakin figure, this one takes the cake. Here's hoping this is the new level of excellence. It didn't even need more than minor futzing

I just checked out the pics at rebelscum... HO-LY ****! The Vader duel pic of him with the hood up and saber drawn looks he stepped right off the screen.

Back