1/6 scale horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Zaius, if your pics are on the web, just click the "image" icon above and paste the URL into the space provided.

If they are on your harddrive and not on the web, you can use "manage attachments" button below to upload them. Note there are some size restrictions.

Johhny West Horses

Here is a few pics of my Apes on the Best of the West Horses
Let me know what you think!!

Last edited:
The Marx horses do look a tad more to scale than the Dragon horse. I'd rather have them a touch too small than as large as the Dragon ones are.

Unfortunately, the Marx horse looks a little stiff.

Anyway, keep those pictures coming... they look great!!!

Great Pics Dr! I love the one of Zaius leaning into the camera. Thank you.

Zaius Leaning into the camera

Thanks for the responses.
I tried to make this the shot where the Lawgiver is falling on Zaius. Since I didn't want to take the chance on breaking mine, and I couldn't find a safe way to lean him, I had to leave him standing. But, I guess if you have seen Beneath you can picture what I was trying to do anyway

Horse figures, like human type figures should be made in a variety of sizes.

Larger horses are good. In fact, Shire or Dale horses are sorely needed for some figures.

Smaller horses are needed in some cases, but they look foolish if used for everything.

I still recommend acquiring existing molds from lines no longer produced. Sideshow could save lots of $$$ if they did this.

Last edited:
Back