1/6 Mara Jade Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome custom!!
yer her sabre was from Luke given to him by Obi Wan in which he lost fighting Vader on Cloud City as per Tim Zahns novels.
Of course as a hasbro figure,she also came with a purple lightsabre.
still,this is one sexxy custom.
Have you thought of making Guri??
Sideshow SHOULD make one to go with Thrawn.

So cool I wonder what the Whistler head would look like on her. I love the padding on the legs of the body suit!!

I used the black widow head

photo1.jpg

edit:photo added

Last edited:
The padding of the suit is great it's a shame I don't know where it came from :( , the head is CG if I'm not wrong but i had to dye the hair since the original color was brown/blond mix. i saw one on eBay a with a BW head & body and it almost gave me a stroke!!! (oh Scarlett)

hahhaa yeah there are some amazing sculpts out there... The new Alice Afterlife sculpt from Resident Evil looks amazing!!!

I guess you could do similar padding on a figure if you put something like card under the body suit... looks so good Fett... are you working on any thing at the mo!!!!!

for inside padding there is something better called foam sheet, this are 2mm thick sheets made of foam and are very sturdy, comes in a variety of colors but you can paint them if needed. It's the material am using to replace the cloth between the shoulder pad & vest in my Fett's (check Jango) customs, that one comes with the "ridget" form.

I am working on 2 batches right now, the first is almost finished and will be Joes (Snake eyes, Storm shadow, Firefly, Dusty, Quick kick, Beach Head & Ninja-Ku "Black ninja") the second is in production and should be ready in 2 weeks and they are SW (original ARC trooper, Kashyyk scout, Master Voss, Kade & Darth Nihl) so don't worry I will post them as soon as I can.

oww top stuff looking forward to seeing all those but the Kashyyk scout sounds very exciting! Love the Fetts!!!
Yeah I know the foam stuff you mean great stuff I have used it for carnival builds as its so bright and light weight.

Back