1/6 Mando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptnRex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a Mando I did a while back. Hope you like it.

IMG_3383.jpg
IMG_3390.jpg
IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg
IMG_3403.jpg
IMG_3405.jpg

Nice! I love the color scheme, it makes it one of the best Mando's I've seen, as it has a real used military feel to it.

Last edited:
The crew have summed it up in just a few posts. Great color choice and the actual paint job is sweet....looks official! I'm not familiar with the character, but it looks bad@$$ all the same. You better lose that X-Files base before someone chimes in and says it's not "authentic" or "canon" or some such thing:lol

Looks great, I just have one small suggestion the shoulder pads should come in some. Just being nit picky like I said it looks great.

Looks great, I just have one small suggestion the shoulder pads should come in some. Just being nit picky like I said it looks great.

Yeah, the shoulder pads are sticking out there aren't they?

Thanks for the comments guys, he's not based on any particular Mando just made it up as I went along.

Yeah, the shoulder pads are sticking out there aren't they?

Thanks for the comments guys, he's not based on any particular Mando just made it up as I went along.

It's my belief that figures made like that are some of the best, because they are original and unique, not some attempt to replicate what already exists.

Very nice, tried to make a Mando myself out of index cards, elmers glue, and paint (ended up looking like good Mando armor, specially after a nice application of weathering with black washes and some silver "scratches" I painted on), but I only got the main part of the helmet done (from scratch), not the ears or eyepiece, and also the chest/ shoulder armor... I lost both shoulder pieces, and the little tiny diamond shape in the center of the chest armor, and now he is on the scrap heap with my 1/6 custom clone trooper made from McDonald's cups, super glue, and paint...

Pratice Pratice Pratice. I know how frustrating it can be but use a desk lamp and fool around with casting shadows over your figures from different angles.

Hey Rex you are using a Canon PowerShot S3 IS? If so it is a cracking camera. PM me if you want to ask any questions about it!!
You could get some amazing pics and really show of you Mando.

Speak soon

Mark

Hey Rex you are using a Canon PowerShot S3 IS? If so it is a cracking camera. PM me if you want to ask any questions about it!!
You could get some amazing pics and really show of you Mando.

Speak soon

Mark

Yes, I'll take you up on that when things slow down a bit. Thank you very much.

Thanks all again for the comments and the kind welcome.

Merry Xmas.

1) That looks nothing like me.

2) I'm kidding. Very cool figure! Love the color pallet you've chosen. The olive and yellow on black makes for a very cool take on Mandolrian armor! Also the bandolier is a really sweet touch.

3)Has anyone made a custom of Mandalor? Would be pretty time consuming but I imagine the result would be amazing!

Back