1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that does look good, but, it looks to have those new eyes, which might mean it'll end up like the Hoth Han when put into production.

Yeah, that does look good, but, it looks to have those new eyes, which might mean it'll end up like the Hoth Han when put into production.
It's been confirmed by SS that they won't be using that eye system on this release ;)

What that does is show me that the HT hat on my Trev sculpt is still feasible. Probably the sole option for me, unless the SSC TOD is really good. It's at SDCC but I've only seen distant pics of it.

I started a repaint of my Trev sculpt recently. Heres a pic with the Hot Toys hat
IMG_1115.jpg
IMG_1116.jpg

Actually, scrub what I said before, I just checked my Trev hats and head and the sit of that HT hat isn't as bad as I thought. It's the brim shapes that are a lot different. The HT one is definitely better. The crown is a better shape too.

Oh thats the hatted version of Trev's sculpt. I pried off the hat, which was incredibly difficult.
Ah I have the hatless version that I've been meaning to repaint to ages. Probably be too much work to mod it to accomodate the HT fedora.

Nah, think I'll just keep my fingers crossed for ToD Indy. If he looks like this, I'll be happy with him as the 1/6 scale representation of Dr Jones in my collection ;)
fe0856f1e317243eb7fde943661ec95a.jpg

That's an option, but, it might take work to turn the head into a Raiders one, especially if the scratches are more than just paint.

I know some like to be extremely screen accurate, but i think I'm just going to display him as a kind of 'greatest hits' Indy. Not specific to one film, more as a representation of the character as a whole.

Back