1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's just the giraffe neck, the head as a whole looks tiny.

I'm hoping WGP can sort Indy out once and for all.

Last edited:
I don't think it's just the giraffe neck, the head as a whole looks tiny.

I'm hoping WGP can sort Indy out once and for all.

Yeah, the WGP smiling Indy head has the most uncanny likeness to HF ever. It's sort of creepy good. Can't wait to see it painted by one of the greats.

If I had two Indys then I wouldn't mind a smiling sculpt. As it is, I just have the one and that is going to be a trad as the WTH didn't make it.

Well my ht indy is ready. I already finished the tod indy. Now rotla indy is done. I'm making two more when wgp is out.

3e8c8981-092e-0517.jpg

3e8c8981-0949-a507.jpg

3e8c8981-095c-0874.jpg

Those shots really show how tiny the HT head is. I just pray the WGP heads are bigger or I'm just going to have to go with a repainted SSC sculpt. If I were set on going that route I could have finished my Indy ages ago.

Please, please WGP, don't let us down! :pray:

Those shots really show how tiny the HT head is. I just pray the WGP heads are bigger or I'm just going to have to go with a repainted SSC sculpt. If I were set on going that route I could have finished my Indy ages ago.

Please, please WGP, don't let us down! :pray:
LOL

BBL, nice shots! Thanks for sharing your pics! I don't think that golden Idol will fit in Indy's shoulder bag :)

I made a real wood light-up torch for my SS Indy...works with a cell phone charger

IMG_6392.JPG

Yeah, got a tutorial? Nighhhttsshhhoootttt ;). Come to think of. Maybe take apart a fake candle?

A couple of questions.
How much is the kato set and where could I get a some cheaply?
Which sculpt is that, that marfmaster is using that is really nice?

I have a sideshow rotla indy and the body is loose as a goose is there any ways of improving its joints?

How do you shrink a pf head sculpt down , is that some beetlejuice buisness going on there:)

I think the Kato sets are no longer available.. may be wrong.. but I think that was a limited run... you would have to buy one on the secondary.. (good luck !) Jackets were around $200 I think.. shirts and pants around 70 each if I am not mistaken... As for the body.. transplant it onto a Hot Toys body... the shrunken PF heads were another custom item offered on the board some time ago.. again not sure if available any longer... just wait on the resin heads the outfit in the UK are doing (WSC I believe )

Back