1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok the pants looked like the Iris ones. Man that's good modding.

Outstanding!

Thank you!

I was going to post moody shadowy ones like below but now I can't unsee the black t-shirt. :lol

Cairo Indy 1 Wor-Gar.jpg

I think maybe Luis has the web belt. Are they shipping during the pandemic? Thought they were having some issue in that regard.
They have figured it out in a way. David gets the item and ships it to his brother in the US who then ships it to customers in the US. Your right bud I have both I was the one who had the web belt made after all. Lol the leather belt was someone else.

Here is my Indy (minus the sculpt) you can see the web belt, the leather belt and holster is from raven eye.received_278429743455449.jpeg

They used that line already in Last Crusade. If they thought he was old in 1989... my god, that was 30 years ago -- a new actor could have been born in 1989 and be ripe to play Indy now.

Maybe Belloq was right: Ford's so old now that he has become priceless.

They used that line already in Last Crusade. If they thought he was old in 1989... my god, that was 30 years ago -- a new actor could have been born in 1989 and be ripe to play Indy now.

That was ROTLA:

giphy.gif

Then KOTCS had:

YKp5.gif

Maybe he'll have lost an eye by Indy 5?

We'll see what happens. Ford is built tougher than actors half his age, in my opinion. He's still got spark in him, and in the hands of Mangold, this might actually be a worthy conclusion. Just look at how respectfully he handled Logan. I'm realistically optimistic, for now.

Back