1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was made fore me, but, if there will be any interest, I'll say to sculptor to make interes thread in Onesixth scale forum.
04817f5d7f878558c44c64b6b89dbf30.jpg
a8f4b4f879dcfff9f74e09b47ba13ca4.jpg
43259e9945640ad3dbb5d32245cc616b.jpg
f910e7323a0860a236609ab4654761f6.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thank you all! Truly appreciated!

The head is of course the MJ modified...

I know. I didn't either when I snapped off the shots and even cropped. [emoji38]

That does look exceptional, especially the befuddled expression and pursed lips.

How does it scale with a body?
I didn't sow on body very this head, but at first he made Malone fore me-it's good size.
543be16e373a47fbb72d5fb0a053999b.jpg
faf067a26d01885ab88fba09f48efde9.jpg
43e484c329e4586a9510ac3fbf6cebc4.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Wow, absolutely stunning Cairo Indy! The sculpt, clothes, pose, and everything are spot on amazing. The tweezers were great, too! ha ha.

Love the shadow he's casting on the wall. Too cool.

I'm definitely seeing a lot more Ford in that sculpt than I usually do. Curious what body you're using as I see the SS TOD shoes. I've lately started testing out the Banner body again for a second main Indy, the neck works better for the sculpt I have than the Solo bodies (ANH/SOLO).

Wow, absolutely stunning Cairo Indy! The sculpt, clothes, pose, and everything are spot on amazing. The tweezers were great, too! ha ha.

Love the shadow he's casting on the wall. Too cool.

That looks amazing Wor-Gar, congrats on owning such a nice Indy.

I want that fedora. It is perfect.

I'm definitely seeing a lot more Ford in that sculpt than I usually do. Curious what body you're using as I see the SS TOD shoes. I've lately started testing out the Banner body again for a second main Indy, the neck works better for the sculpt I have than the Solo bodies (ANH/SOLO).

Thank you again, gents!

Its weird though, the last few months I have made two Indys -- ToD and Cairo -- neither with his jacket. :lol

Fly: if you have any Inigo hat, just take a hair blower to it and reshape the brim. Its easy. Just take it slow until you get the hang of it. You never know where the slimmest portion of the brim is until you heat it.

TonTon: that is the HT ANH Solo body. I still like that body a lot, despite the total lack of neck articulation. I really like the SS ToD shoes, so I got another set of them for this bash. Did a ton of work to the various outfit bits as well -- nothing escaped my touch. Muhahahahaha!

Back