1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best place to get custom 1/6 Indy clothing? Looking for more accurate Shirt, Jacket, Gun Belt, Holster, Shoes, Pants.

Who makes em? Where can I get em?

My brother Ben (aka Indiana) is making very nice accurate shirts this summer. He also makes some kick ass holsters.

Sovereign Studios (Shawn) makes an amazing jacket, but they are hard to get.

Mfisher is best known for his holsters and belts, using real leather.

Most people prefer the Newline Miniatures Alden 405 boots, but I think Medicom did a great job in sculpting wearable boots.

The Sideshow pants are very accurate, they just need to be dyed.

What's the best place to get custom 1/6 Indy clothing? Looking for more accurate Shirt, Jacket, Gun Belt, Holster, Shoes, Pants.

Who makes em? Where can I get em?

In my opinion, sideshows Indy is the way to go! HOWEVER, it does need work. A sovereign studios jacket helps the overall look..a lot!! A repainted head, an mfisher custom belt/holster/whip, put on a TT with a sculpted neck, and that's it!! Sideshows satchel, pants, shoes, head sculpt, guns, and pant belt are very good pieces.....that's just my opinion!

Re: indiana jones

hi everyone just thought i would post these pics of my custom TOD, got bored waiting for the PAUSE to end. let me know what you guys think.

Hey joho, I think your TOD Indy looks great!

BTW, the sword is not Medicom, it is from the Relic Hunter figure.

Speaking of the Relic Hunter sword, I can't say how accurate this prop replica is, but the Relic Hunter sword is a pretty dead on representation of this:

indy_vintage_sword.jpg

Have any of you guys received that shirt? I think I may have one, and if it's the same one, it's a bit too big on Indy. I'm curious what others think and I agree, the shirt is perfect!

Have any of you guys received that shirt? I think I may have one, and if it's the same one, it's a bit too big on Indy. I'm curious what others think and I agree, the shirt is perfect!

Wait, I'm confused. First you say it's a bit too big, but then you say it's perfect? Which is it?:huh I'm asking 'cause I ordered one.:confused:

Looks like the relic hunter shirt. It is a bit big but on a reg TT it works well enough.

Back