1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I used the CS hat on my custom, works well I think.
TOD5.jpg

How are you finding the fit of the head on the body Mike? I dremelled out some of the head to get it to fit lower.

hmmm.. I may have to revisit the fedora.. that KOTCS does look good... as for he dremel work inside the noggin to set it lower, duly noted.. will most definitely go that route as well.. the neck bulges a bit right under the rim of the head.. looks unnatural.. but yours, set lower, remedies that issue... great tip !

That's the CS shirt too. The holster/rig is something I made myself.

Can't wait to see what Mike achieves...

Nice paint up Jack. Anyone know what kind of self-hardening epoxy,etc. could be used to sculpt a different hair style on the hatless Indy head? Thanks fellas.

anyone have tips for getting the gun holster lighter? i know i've read it previously in these posts, but can't find the originals.

Nice paint up Jack. Anyone know what kind of self-hardening epoxy,etc. could be used to sculpt a different hair style on the hatless Indy head? Thanks fellas.

I've used Fimo on the Indy head. You can sculpt it and when you're done bake it hard in the oven. The head, being vinyl, can withstand the temp needed to bake the Fimo. I've had no problems using it to add beards or hair to Dragon or Sideshow figures in the past.

Back