1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What web belt is that, Mr. E?

Dragon "Hell on Wheels" Donald (Brad Pitt) that was dyed brown. The stock version is khaki which I used for my TLC Indy. Great quality, metal buckle and functions great. Oh, and it was inexpensive as well. I picked them up back when the Iris interest list was first posted.

Ok so I posted on the Iris thread. Would people be interested in a run of web belts by Fullmetal Customs. I had the first one made and it's on my figure so if we get a lot of interest we can see the price drop a bit.

What's the one item that we have NEVER had for an Indy custom -- a realistic cloth fedora. Why can't someone make a 1/6th hat that is as real as any of this other stuff?

What's the one item that we have NEVER had for an Indy custom -- a realistic cloth fedora. Why can't someone make a 1/6th hat that is as real as any of this other stuff?
There is one person I know who can do that. Lol perhaps

ummmm ... hello?!? it?s been done!!

49BA2365-A5CF-4928-B789-E196760C1F1D.jpeg

:lol

I've actually seen felt Fedoras too... but nothing that comes close to useable.

It shouldn't be that hard. I think people would pay a pretty penny for an actual 'soft' hat for their Indy.

He's called the Man with the Hat for a reason.

[emoji38]

I've actually seen felt Fedoras too... but nothing that comes close to useable.

It shouldn't be that hard. I think people would pay a pretty penny for an actual 'soft' hat for their Indy.

He's called the Man with the Hat for a reason.
I made one for my Freddy, but it's all beat to ****. I'm sure someone with skills could easily do one. And yes, I'd love one. If they got it right.20200212_215458.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Of course... it would have to look as good as a fedora as an Iris jacket or a fullmetal web belt or an Mfisher holster or a Joe Strain whip.

Someone needs to start making 1/6th hats.

Eh, his fedora has such a specific and peculiar shape that I think it would be nearly impossible to duplicate with fabric. And I think the fabric texture would just draw way too much attention to itself anyway. So I'm perfectly fine with the sculpted ones myself.

Eh, his fedora has such a specific and peculiar shape that I think it would be nearly impossible to duplicate with fabric. And I think the fabric texture would just draw way too much attention to itself anyway. So I'm perfectly fine with the sculpted ones myself.

davejames waves his cane through the ages...

Real laced shoes? Impossible!

Realistic head sculpts? Poppycock!

Real hair? Impossible!

A 1/6th hat made of material? Get off my hobby!

So on the web belts, if we have 15 interest or sets they would cost $110 if we get 30 people on board it would be $90. It would be top notch work but it really is up to you the fans.

Raveneye (I think?) made me a decent hat for my custom Westworld Man in black figure that is in-scale and looks good. He might be one to ask.

Back