1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kek8v.jpg

He broke his leg a few seconds after that shot and crashed his plane a few months later. Han ain't the hotshot pilot he was.

I understand it's meant as a joke, but he's touted as a hero for his quick thinking in his recent crash. Three possible places to crash land from his engine failure and he chose the hardest to get to because it was less inhabited. Quick thinking, saved lives and survived a crash landing that totaled the aircraft. I'd say he still has the old Jones luck and is still a hell of a pilot.

I understand it's meant as a joke, but he's touted as a hero for his quick thinking in his recent crash. Three possible places to crash land from his engine failure and he chose the hardest to get to because it was less inhabited. Quick thinking, saved lives and survived a crash landing that totaled the aircraft. I'd say he still has the old Jones luck and is still a hell of a pilot.

:lecture

pc_indiana_jones_farm.png

All livestock safe and well. :)

Interestingly, he crashed exactly halfway between two Avenues - Indiana... and sunset.

Old Indy, Old Style!
I tried this out with the Indiana Jones HT TTM19 body this time around. I replaced the lower legs so I could take the ankle down about 1/4 of an inch. Didn't do any mods to the body besides that. Still need to water-treat the pants to smooth them out.

2015j2.jpg

2015f2.jpg

Ordinarily that sculpt looks all kinds of wrong on an HT body, but, somehow, you've managed to pull this one out the bag. Well done!

Back