1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was some pics of the head/person taken apart to remove the guyliner and some pics showing the inner head shaved down but I can't find either set of pics. Can someone preposterous them? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if nail polish remover would work better to remove the guyliner than an exacto knife.

Got your PM. Here's the link to my pics: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45311&page=364

Hope it helps...

Shew!!!!! That was NOT pleasant. :lol The scariest part is putting the PERS back in. They actually 'pop' back in. I thought i broke them but i got it. Thanks man!

Wonder if nail polish remover would work better to remove the guyliner than an exacto knife.

Yup. You sure can. That's what I just did. Now I gotta find that pic of what to shave down the thin out the head. Any help would be great.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys

Anyone knows this custom HS by https://www.joyandtomstudios.com/ ?

portrait-indiana-jones-harrison-ford-hot-toys-sideshow.jpg

687865162_2_Big.jpg

687865162_4_Big.jpg

687865162_3_Big.jpg

A local seller asks 100 USD for it...is this a fair price?!

I think $100 for a pre-painted head is a fair price, but I don't see much resemblance to Ford in that sculpt. That exact same sculpt has been on eBay for $150 for quite some time.

Hey guys

Anyone knows this custom HS by https://www.joyandtomstudios.com/ ?

portrait-indiana-jones-harrison-ford-hot-toys-sideshow.jpg

A local seller asks 100 USD for it...is this a fair price?!

I own that head and it is nice. Pictures don't do it justice, but don't take my word for it. If the seller is local to you I would meet up with them somewhere and look at it in person. For Raiders era Indy it is as good as HT and SS if not better. $100 is a fair price if it has Snyderman's paint job or one comparable to it. As mentioned he sells them on ebay (and here) painted for $50 more than this persons asking price. You should also check out Snydermans feed back on ebay for opinions on the head from other people who actually bought the sculpt. I reserve judgement on the WGP as I haven't seen pictures of the actual castings. I don't like computer sculpts as they seldom translate well to actual 3D. I wasn't blown away by what has been shown so far. The hat looks to small. Maybe a painted casting will change my mind?

Ok, thanks for all the feedback. I'll get in contact with the seller...dig for some info of what source he got it, and so on. Somehow I like the portrait better than HTs.

EDIT: Just got in hand photos - not so sure yet, he said its from Snyderman himself painted:

indy1x.jpg

indy3u.jpg

indy2.jpg

Also on this probably the HT hat won't fit....

Last edited:
Ok, I'm thinking of making my own holster for Indy but I'm having a tough time sourcing materials. If anyone has any suggestions it would really help. Also, it would be great if there was like maybe a blueprint on what the holster looked like "unravelled" that way I won't have to come up with it myself. If there even exist such a thing. I could have swore I saw something like that. Don't know if it was on here though. Help!

^ Cheers for the blue print. Still looking for the best material to use for a Raiders holster. I can't find anythng that satisfies.

My brother discovered, years ago, that the inexpensive vinyl (or "pleather") with the cotton backing is the perfect thickness. All you have to do is remove the cotton backing which usually peels right off.

This is Ben's Indy as of February 2011. He's made a few modifications since. If anyone is interested, I can take some newer pictures.

422578_10151066272702081_1057688765_n.jpg

Back