1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fellow member here, "Charles Hughey" painted it (Great guy btw!), and the sculpt is the shrunken-down Premium Format head done a couple years back. Cheers!

Looks awesome, Mr. E! :rock The treatment on the jacket looks ace. Did you have that sculpt all along, or is Kaiburr offering them again? I've had a few people ask me about mine, so I'd like to be able to tell them. :)

I managed to find one from another boardie. Thanks man, like I said before, it was Your's that really inspired me. So thanks to you!

Hey All,

I have picked up three of the HT indy bodies to do some Indy customs from ROTLA and TOD but I'm entirely happy with the size of the bodies as I think they are way to bulky especially for a TOD Indy.

I was wondering what you guys have been using for a narrow shoulder/muscle body for your Indy customs.

Ron

Hey All,

I have picked up three of the HT indy bodies to do some Indy customs from ROTLA and TOD but I'm entirely happy with the size of the bodies as I think they are way to bulky especially for a TOD Indy.

I was wondering what you guys have been using for a narrow shoulder/muscle body for your Indy customs.

Ron

Hi Ron,

First of all, of all four Indy movies Temple of Doom was where Indy was at his bulkiest so the HT body is best suited for that particular look. Otherwise, most customizers use the HT Narrow Shoulder Truetype or the HT Muscle body with Narrow Shoulder Truetype arms to replace the bulky, muscular arms it comes with. Hope that helps.

bmarz1000

Hey All,

Ron

For my Temple of Doom custom, I used the Hot Toys Muscular body TTM-19. This is the one that came with the Jake Gyllenhaal head sculpt. It has tone but not too big like for Arnie customs.

Ron

JoeBizz, isn't that the same body that the HT Raiders Indy shipped with?

Here is my WIP Raiders Indy, sporting his newly acquired Kato clothing. I just need MFisher's belt/holster and WGP's headsculpt and he will be all set.

RaidersIndy01.jpg

Here is my WIP Raiders Indy, sporting his newly acquired Kato clothing. I just need MFisher's belt/holster and WGP's headsculpt and he will be all set.

RaidersIndy01.jpg

Is that the HT fedora? The head just looks a little undersized there, maybe just the angle.

RaidersIndy01.jpg

Yes I believe so which is why I used it for my TOD custom so it would basically match up.

@Squeak: The HT head always was too small, I've always believed that they used the PERS from the DX Bruce Lee and compromised the Indy HS so it would fit.

The best all round hat and head combo is the WGP one. I just need Dorgmal to confirm that and I'll be laying down my green.

Hey All,

Ron

Ron,

I never liked the TTM-19 as an Indy body. The body I'm using for mine is an Assassin's Creed Ezio. The thing with that body is that it has ankle extensions so you'd need to swap the lower legs out for ordinary TT ones.

I believe one of the HT Goemon bodies is the ideal one for Indy. With regard to a TOD Indy it's possible that TTM-19 arms could be fitted to a regular TT somehow, though I don't know 100% if it's possible.

RaidersIndy01.jpg

That's coming along great!:clap

Back