1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i bought in ebay(Marcus)time ago,you know,i often check several pages,just im case.
sorry,i don't sell,is not my purpose,it take too many time to do,since i don't have too many time available,some things i have to buy and then modding them.
now they have all much of me and i like just keeping them and enjoy them while i customize.
I recently with a friend we did this 1:1 Indy,is silicone with real hair...
we can sell copies of the bust if any is interested,but it's expensive since that takes a lot of time to do and matherials are also expensive,it's in ebay....

I think i bought in ebay(Marcus)time ago,you know,i often check several pages,just im case.
sorry,i don't sell,is not my purpose,it take too many time to do,since i don't have too many time available,some things i have to buy and then modding them.
now they have all much of me and i like just keeping them and enjoy them while i customize.
I recently with a friend we did this 1:1 Indy,is silicone with real hair...
we can sell copies of the bust if any is interested,but it's expensive since that takes a lot of time to do and matherials are also expensive,it's in ebay....

That's really nice!

It's like someone took Trevor's Premium Format head and blew it up to life size. Most people shrink that head to 1/6.

It's hand made,not resized,i have pictures of it in sculpey since we started.
by the way,i still don't own the trevor 1/4 PF resized to 1/6 head,if any have a copy to sell,please let me know.

I knew that, I said it looked like you had done that, I didn't say you had. It's a superb piece that's for sure and one you can be proud of.

Hey Proteus/Salvador, I really like this headsculpt, did you paint it yourself?

attachment.php

Nice bike, anyone know where to get one? Or better yet, the right one?

Yes,they were repainted for myself.
I know that the bike in not exactly accurated,i should remove the weapon,and a few more redos,but at this point i still didn't.
now i'm repainting my Matrix collection,i plan to do it in a couple of months.
I'm also doing the Indy's horse and the Cairo monkey for the smiling Indy that i'll replace when WGP gets ready his smiling Indy.

Niceeee....where did you get the bike?

I know that the bike in not exactly accurated,i should remove the weapon,and a few more redos,but at this point i still didn't.
I'm also doing the Indy's horse and the Cairo monkey for the smiling Indy that i'll replace when WGP gets ready his smiling Indy.

Love that smiling head, can we have pictures of that on a body/in context.
Looks really good.

Sorry BBL,but i'm not sure 100 per 100,most of my pieces were bought time ago,and i work on them maybe years late,some awaits to be customized for years,this was bought i think in ebay....looking for 1/6 german bikes...
when i see something that could work,i use to buy it and then i look for the way to use it.

Hi!
As you requested,here's the smiling Indy picture.
Is not so far good as WGP is,but is hard to find a decent smiling Indy.
In fact is not an Indy,it is a Gentle Giant Han Solo,i had to cast it and redo most of the shape of the head,jaw,eyes and ears,so it's a little rough.
I can't wait for these new WGP heads,by the way,i just was noticed that HT will be releasing a Han Solo in not too far future.
I only hope Arnie Kim won't be doing the head.I keep my finguers crossed!
Don't missunderstand me, i usually like Arnie,even his Jack Ryan is very good,but Indy it's not his best,apart of the problem witht he eyes in the DX the likeness is very weak....Superman and Rocky are far better....to me,of course....
the other picture is a try to use the muscular HT body and the Trevor Han Solo head,I i also had to redo it and added real hair,but this is also a figure with a couple of years and needs to be redone,and with a new hat probably too..sorry the picture is a little blur..

Back