1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-4.jpg
6-5.jpg

Dang. You did an amazing job. Great great work!!

Wonderful work. Where does this 'Sovereign' jacket come from?

Sovereign Studios was (is?) a one-man operation that made a lot of great custom pieces for a while. Unfortunately, as happens too often, he got in over his head and rather than make it right he disappeared from the board leaving quite a few paying customers with nothing to show for it.

Your best bet is to check the Commerce section. Occasionally his Indy jackets show up for sale by more reputable members.

Did a little weathering and dirtying up, particularly the shirt and hat. The fine details aren't really captured with my camera phone, but you get the idea. Also switched out the pants for the old SS Indy's pants, since I like the fit a bit better.

indy-2.jpg

indy1-2.jpg

So I decided to redux the beard and made it a lot lighter many thanks to inspiration that Rory and Crow gave me. I also tried the flesh on the lips method, thanks for the tip Crow! and added more weathering as well. I'm not done yet, going too add more sweat. I know from the pics and lighting, it's hard to tell, but the beard is a lot lighter and less than before. It's not Rory's quality, but I'm pleased with it. I'm still keeping the HT body on it, I really like it on the figure! :)
IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

Some action!
IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, here's an update on my revision, Lighten the beard tremendously, redid the weathering thanks to tips from Rory, redid the eyelashes and used some flesh on the lips, from tips from Crow. Still going to add sweat.
Some before shots
IMG_1401-1.jpg

IMG_1403-1.png

Now after the revisions
IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.png

These all look great! Any chance you guys sell these custom headsculpts?

gr Bbl

Last edited:
Okay, here's an update on my revision, Lighten the beard tremendously, redid the weathering thanks to tips from Rory, redid the eyelashes and used some flesh on the lips, from tips from Crow. Still going to add sweat.
Some before shots
IMG_1401-1.jpg

IMG_1403-1.png

Now after the revisions
IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.png
nice job.. but I don't see harrison ford in anyone of the pics at all

These all look great! Any chance you guys sell these custom headsculpts?

gr Bbl

I don't plan on selling mine ever, honestly. This is the most work I've ever done on a figure and I'm really, really happy with how he turned out.

I wouldn't be opposed to painting a sculpt up if someone supplied it, hell I probably wouldn't even charge anything but shipping, but I tend to stay away from commissions for the simple fact that painting/customizing is a labor of love and I flat-out refuse to turn it into a job. Tried it once and it sucked all the fun out of it.

Back