1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you had the ultimate bash put together...you should've just gotten a better sculpt :dunno

Cking, I think you are in the wrong way. You have all for a great Indy figure.

two pics more of my revised HT Indy

6351983238_5cde4a3aff_b.jpg

6351239329_9d75cc10d6_b.jpg

:goodpost:

You don't need both threads guyver. I feel like most of your 600+ posts have been duplicates in these threads. Only 300 or so original :rotfl

Sorry, I'll stick to one thread, I'm trying to start one, which one would be better the customization or the in-hand:dunno

Probably the in hand as your figure is basically the HT figure with a new jacket. Or you can just post pics of what customizations you do to your figure here, while saving all of the posing and such pics for the other thread.

Probably the in hand as your figure is basically the HT figure with a new jacket. Or you can just post pics of what customizations you do to your figure here, while saving all of the posing and such pics for the other thread.

You're right! I'll take your suggestions and diversify on both threads, sorry guys for being so redundant on both threads. :slap

and Marker, it's more than I just I just changed the jacket, I revised the face as well, even added touch up to the chest and arm hairs

Guyver - You should really start a thread in the Customs section showing off all of your stuff. Then you can post occasional relevant pics in the Indy threads and link to your master thread to show off your ongoing stuff like Indy vs. Vader. That way folks who aren't interested in that sort of thing can skip it and those that like it won't miss out on it in the Customs section.

You do post a lot of pics but I give you credit for your visual storytelling. A lot of people have trouble conveying a narrative in images. I recently stopped reading Green Lantern comics for that very reason. :lol

:duff

Cking, I think you are in the wrong way. You have all for a great Indy figure.

two pics more of my revised HT Indy

6351983238_5cde4a3aff_b.jpg

6351239329_9d75cc10d6_b.jpg

It's weird how making the figures face shiny helps the likeness and the proportions and little touches look amazing here but i finally figured out what I think looks odd about it after looking at it for awhile. His shirt needs sweat stains to really make the sweating effect look natural. I think that would really sell me on this.

Great custom none the less!!

Yeah I agree, and I think maybe the gloss is too uniform over the entire face. To make it look really good you need to have sweat spots, two levels of varnish, IMO!

Looks cool though.

Back