1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy.

IMG_3004.jpeg

You bought one before right? Or it’s cancelled or transferred?

I did order the rooted hair one but I didn't like how it turned out so moved my order on with someone else.

I'm in the 🇬🇧! I would love it 😉

You were first so it's yours! Just message me your postage address, don't worry about paying for postage, I'll just send it second class to you. All I ask of you is that you enjoy it and post a photo of it opened otherwise I'll regret not selling it for 100 quid on eBay 😅

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I haven't gotten one. After all, maybe our real friends were the detonators we made along the way.

View attachment 698835
can't wait for the vest and shirt from wonderworld to come in. Never really cared for the lime green color of Inart's vest.

Did you reroot the hair there? Looks different. Interesting nonetheless.

People should give more credit to those hand sculpts. They're great. Though the paint could be a little better.

Did you reroot the hair there? Looks different. Interesting nonetheless.

People should give more credit to those hand sculpts. They're great. Though the paint could be a little better.
Yup, it was originally the sculpted hair. Didn't do the rooting myself though. Also, I agree. I think the hands Inart did were really well done. I know there are other options, but I'm pretty satisfied with how the stock ones look.

Back