1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fine to me

4E2EBB12-BE20-48B1-9A0C-41880E80E311.png

Dont compare inart joker heads to hot toys batman heads. The hot toys batman cowl is way undersized in general.

Agreed. But proportionally the heads look off against the bodies in that photo.

Especially when you consider the clothing is bunched up and poofy, so the heads would look even larger when the clothing is futzed down.

Dont compare inart joker heads to hot toys batman heads. The hot toys batman cowl is way undersized in general.
Yeah i noticed that batmans head does look a little small in a lot of photos. Just not that noticeable and honestly they still look great together and i can't wait to get the DX19 when they finally have it back in stock. But that joker in the purple coat, his head looks a little big to me on his own body even if batman isn't standing there. The head is just a tad over sized

Riley asking Danoby ‘How do you like the Hot Toys killer?’ was the highlight of the show for me. What a ******.

It’s no secret that HT overscales a lot of characters and gives them smaller heads to amplify the superhero appearance.
So, comparing heights to HT- especially recent HTs- probably isn’t a good idea if InArt have chosen to go true 1/6 which would place Joker just over 30cm.

Just take the money out of the equation for a second.

Your financial situation is your business nobody else’s it’s not HT, Inart or Ferrari or Lambo or any other luxary item company’s problem if you don’t like their prices.

Regardless if the head is a TAD too big or a TAD too small or if the hair is only 98% manageable you simply are not going to get a more LIFE like Heath Ledger Joker in THAT scale anytime soon.

The outfit is absolutely insane!

That IS THE JOKER!

If it’s too expensive for you at that quality then I wish you the best of luck making one yourself that will look better.

Or pay the high cost and just appreciate and enjoy the fact that you own one of the best representations of that character at that ridiculous scale at any scale really without you having to do anything but hit BUY!

I ain’t got time to worry about 2% inaccuracies.

Last edited:
So is it a prototype or is it a factory sample? :lol

Justin said it was a prototype. Which makes little sense to me assuming they have factory samples. This will also cause people to be suspicious. Like why wouldn't you give him a production piece to review? That's usually how this is handled because you want viewers to get a peek at what they will be receiving.

Justin said it was a prototype. Which makes little sense to me assuming they have factory samples. This will also cause people to be suspicious. Like why wouldn't you give him a production piece to review? That's usually how this is handled because you want viewers to get a peek at what they will be receiving.
But why is it suspicious since he specifically said upfront that these are prototypes it’s not like he said they were final production pieces and they were the prototypes all companies display their prototypes all over the world for fans to look at and provide their opinions on camera.

When I left we were all salivating over these Joker's. Ten hours later the heads are huge, doesn't look like Ledger....what happened?
Fans expect 100% accuracy and perfection on a $1,000 double pack with amazing accessories, wood floor, all metal weapons and bench plus magnets…

MEANWHILE….

2 Space Shuttles blew up with lives lost because not even the best scientists and engineers can deliver 100% perfection even at trillions of dollars.

But yeah will you just look at how much that doesn’t look like Heath Ledger because the head is 2% too big lol

Just take the money out of the equation for a second.

Your financial situation is your business nobody else’s it’s not HT, Inart or Ferrari or Lambo or any other luxary item company’s problem if you don’t like their prices.

Regardless if the head is a TAD too big or a TAD too small or if the hair is only 98% manageable you simply are not going to get a more LIFE like Heath Ledger Joker in THAT scale anytime soon.

The outfit is absolutely insane!

That IS THE JOKER!

If it’s too expensive for you at that quality then I wish you the best of luck making one yourself that will look better.

Or pay the high cost and just appreciate and enjoy the fact that you own one of the best representations of that character at that ridiculous scale at any scale really without you having to do anything but hit BUY!

I ain’t got time to worry about 2% inaccuracies.
For 'the best piece at this scale', to have the head be too large isn't forgivable IMO

Everything could look perfect, but if it's not in scale with the rest of the body and batman, what's the point?

For 'the best piece at this scale', to have the head be too large isn't forgivable IMO

Everything could look perfect, but if it's not in scale with the rest of the body and batman, what's the point?
Really you think on a shelf that single inaccurate proportion is enough to ruin an otherwise spectacular collectible?

So all the tailoring, innovations, accessories, posing, colors, hair, life like face, seamless arms are all ruined because the head is slightly off scale?

Slightly which means can easily be fixed by posing, settings and lighting.

All ruined?

If the problem is the price for the double pack may I suggest one less cup of coffee per day lol

You should see my Hulkbuster he can’t do any busting and his massive LED array of lights are useless!!!

Love him dearly zero regrets!

Look at Commander Cody everyone wants one yet he is 100 sandwiches short of anorexia.

My point is you live with imperfections when you own the best one out there.

Last edited:
Back