1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danoby simply would not give Joker any credit 😂 says he’s more impressed with the diorama on the jail cell figure. Just stares and the other one and compliments the coat stitching. Then brings up pricing and if it’s final.

Wow 🤣😂

That degree of blind allegiance and refusal is rather hilarious.
No its sad. Pathetic.

And of all the companies to have that blind allegiance to...he chooses Hot Toys? Absolutely baffling and hilarious imo. He has consistently talked up a Joker 3.0 from Hot Toys but it's nowhere to be seen and even if it were...it'd be two-three years away. This Joker is here right now, shipping in a few months, looks absolutely incredible, and he's crapping all over it. It will be funny when it finally releases, is sold out, and he'll pay double market value for it. Not being open to new things in the collecting world is just tough to witness.

Wake. Up. as my avatar says.
And even when it comes out in 2 to 3 years it wont be anywhere near as good

Just when you think you couldn’t think any less of Danoby it turns out the Deakster is among his friends.

8605FF72-71CD-4AD0-88F0-5378707AD8CA.png

Probably an unpopular opinion because I know people are wanting to gush over this but I think the expression looks kind of weird on the main sculpt. Also to me the paint looks really caked on.
I myself prefer the prison head a lot more

Agreed 100%. I love my Hot Toys figures and those got me into the game. But are they infallible or the absolute end-all-be-all, no matter what? Absolutely not lol I will still collect Hot Toys, but to not give credit where it’s due that this smokes all mass produced 1/6 Jokers before it by a country mile, is just kinda funny to the point of being sad haha I mean, it’s like he wanted this to fail so he can be the first to point anything wrong out lol and yes, you’re right - assuming HT is even looking to do another Joker (which who even knows), we’re *years* from that at this rate. I think Queen knocking this out of the park is great for all of us. Sure, it’s not cheap, but this will force HT to up their game with sculpts and such because now they’re not the only serious game in town.

If they do a BvS Superman, I’m 1000% in.
BvS superman will hurtt

Oh f*ck. Yeah i don't really have a chance to go with kit it's gonna be too expensive. If they cancel it I'm SOL.

Well actually how much would it cost in AUD kit?

I was a little suspicious that after all this time sugo toys still had the sculpture 1 and 2 pack...but i thought nothing of it. If they do cancel it imma be so bummed but I'll wait and see. Dam that has really dampened my excitement now.
I think kit includes shipping to Australia. It wouldnt be more expensive. Contact him now. He will have extras Im sure. See what happens.

I think kit includes shipping to Australia. It wouldnt be more expensive. Contact him now. He will have extras Im sure. See what happens.
I called sugo toys and asked them, they said they did have some left over which is why i was still able to pre order. They said they secured the stock. I hope it's true

And I'll contact kit now

Aren't the pieces in the INart promo video a few pages back production pieces? Or are all thirty or so of those figures prototypes?

I must have missed it.

I was mostly referring to these "review" videos coming out that are still the prototypes.

I called sugo toys and asked them, they said they did have some left over which is why i was still able to pre order. They said they secured the stock. I hope it's true

And I'll contact kit now
I think you should be alright. Good luck

Genuine question, why are they trying to crap all over this figure? I'm still fairly knew to this community so i honestly don't know
No idea with Danoby, other than him being a bit of a d**k who likes to be awkward and go against the grain to annoy people. As for Sideshow Deak, he’s truly a nasty piece of work who quickly turns to slander to push his agenda.

One thing I notice after Justins video, the head or the face seems a little out of proportion to the body. Very slightly. Especially when he holds up Dx11 next to it, the whole face of InArt is a percentage larger. And standing next to Dx19 as well.

One thing I notice after Justins video, the head or the face seems a little out of proportion to the body. Very slightly. Especially when he holds up Dx11 next to it, the whole face of InArt is a percentage larger. And standing next to Dx19 as well.
Some angles the head looks too big but others it looks perfect I dont know

Back