1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think everyone would love a new fellowship... all the asmus ones have some fault and i love to have a definitive version of these characters... i don't know how much they will may ask for these, but crown gandalf isn't cheap too.

An entirely lotr fellowship 1/6 would be amazing... the potential is outstanding. Imagine Harry Potter too , wow i'm quite excited. And this should push Hot Toys who is too relaxed nowadays.

i love gandalf asmus, but they have partially ruined it with the pers addiction... proto was PERFECT! And this is the problem with asmus, in every release they seem to have the imperative to miss something... gandalf pers, theoden hair, legolas yellow, galadriel body skin, arwen deluxe color box, etc etc...

Strider for me. I'd happily pay through the nose for real leather clothing on it too as it's the only way to do justice to his outfit. The best version out of box in regards to screen accuracy is the ACI version but the sculpt is bad and the coat and belt have a tendency to crumble to dust which is not ideal. So here's hoping we finally get a definitive version as Asmus don't seem to be planning on doing it any time soon!

I am all in for more great 1/6 LOTR figures. Hopefully these scale well with Asmus’ so they can be displayed together. It’s interesting that after so much time we now have two companies making 1/6 figures, Loyal Subjects making 5” figures and Diamond making 7” or 8” figures.

i love gandalf asmus, but they have partially ruined it with the pers addiction... proto was PERFECT! And this is the problem with asmus, in every release they seem to have the imperative to miss something... gandalf pers, theoden hair, legolas yellow, galadriel body skin, arwen deluxe color box, etc etc...
Frodo's eyes and vest color. Damn, dont remind me of GtG's proto :cry:

Duuude, this is very interesting and worrying because there’s no doubt that my entire Asmus collection could be improved upon which just means QS will be able to take all of my money and force me to re-buy my entire collection.

Their quality and especially the ability to capture likenesses has the potential to render Asmus obsolete when it comes to the main cast.
No doubt their figures will be pricey so Asmus will still have a market but it’s hard to see people investing in their Crown Series if QS end up being able to produce better quality regular figures.

I’m jumping the gun a lot here but, seeing as Asmus kind of suck at headsculpts, this could be what finally pushes them to focus on generic soldiers, orcs and dioramas!

Duuude, this is very interesting and worrying because there’s no doubt that my entire Asmus collection could be improved upon which just means QS will be able to take all of my money and force me to re-buy my entire collection.

Their quality and especially the ability to capture likenesses has the potential to render Asmus obsolete when it comes to the main cast.
No doubt their figures will be pricey so Asmus will still have a market but it’s hard to see people investing in their Crown Series if QS end up being able to produce better quality regular figures.

I’m jumping the gun a lot here but, seeing as Asmus kind of suck at headsculpts, this could be what finally pushes them to focus on generic soldiers, orcs and dioramas!
You said it there. This potentially spells the end of Asmus for those who want truly "crown" series LODR figures (with the respective price tag attached ofc)

I passed Legolas from Asmus because of the likeness.
This sounds really exciting, but we will definitely at least pay HT prices.

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F26wkP6n7c8fQJbhVS%2Fgiphy.gif

What's on everyone's Wishlist? Hoping for a new Frodo, always wanted one but never liked the Asmus version.
I’d love them to do Aragorn as Strider.

Great that we’re getting more collectibles, but bet these will be expensive tho, looking at their other works…so gonna have to pick and choose what to get, plus don’t really want to have to re-buy the characters I already have…but I just can’t help myself with LOTR stuff!! :horror

Hopefully they’ll scale with Asmus’ figures too so we can have a good mix on the shelf. Interested to see some previews.

I think those with the Crown GtG already did that.

I think if HT would do a figure with that kind of rooted hair and rooted beard, movable eyes and a diorama base, people would have paid more than what they paid for GtG.
But on the other hand, HT would have done a better job overall. Who knows. So it's difficult to compare using GtG since there is no similiar figures. Or is there?

Back