1/6 Hot Toys - VGM62/62B - StarWars Legends : Darth Revan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the source character and design. But I am not interested in the figure. Also, even for figures that I am not interested in, I usually find the figure impressive. But these Revan and Starkiller seems off, I guess proportion wise.

Do you have any screens of that custom?
1713855963332.png

I have never played the video game, but I read the Revan book and the old comics so I ordered this. I didnā€™t get Starkiller though. I would love to see more legends figures!

Yeah somehow I mostly missed KOTOR. I remember playing it briefly but (sacrilegious I know) could never get into it. Might have to try it again.

And while yes this figure does look cool, cool just isnā€™t enough for my minuscule budget anymore.

Waiting for Kit to open the PO listing for Revan and Starkiller.

I wonder why they are not up at Onesixthkit yet. He usually really quick in getting new PO up, faster than the other sellers.

Last edited:
Really my only nitpick is the visor. Hot Toys always seems to struggle with accurate visor shapes and sizes for some reason.

Back