1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From now on I'm only ordering a figure after it's in stock. The Stealth Cap ruined me on ordering before in hand pics are seen.

I'd love a new Two-Face but I doubt it'll happen unless he's in a future movie... HT has no interest in furthering this line or it would already have been in progress.
We'll probably get Joker and then see this line die. HC said Joker was already being developed. Such a shame that they treat their VG line so poorly. So much potential in this line.

From now on I'm only ordering a figure after it's in stock. The Stealth Cap ruined me on ordering before in hand pics are seen.

I'd love a new Two-Face but I doubt it'll happen unless he's in a future movie... HT has no interest in furthering this line or it would already have been in progress.

Yeah, there's really no reason to order a HT figure until it's in stock anymore (unless it's an exclusive which is close to selling out)

I had to re search pic of this figure to remind me why I still wanted. I have the Bat Armory with Batman, I have this on PO and just PO'd Batman Returns and plan on getting BvS Batman if it comes Out, My conclusion is that the gray suit representation is a must have IMO. so Im still keeping the PO.
batssecretbase_zpsa8f77382.jpg

I don't even mind the rubber, it's just the combination of the loose fit of the thing, the possible stubbiness of the legs (which may be an effect of the loose fit, ironically), and the diapery looking undies that are off-putting. The sculpt, accessories, and, even, texture of the suit are fine with me.

Spot on, imo.
If HT has read one page of this thread these issues may be adjusted. But time will tell (and hopefully in the next 4 weeks or so).

I think I may end up canceling this one and wait for the inevitable Batfleck version since he's grey too and I prefer the look.

Plus he could actually be displayed with Cavill Supes and Gadot Wonder Woman since they will definitely make those two too.

I think I may end up canceling this one and wait for the inevitable Batfleck version since he's grey too and I prefer the look.

Plus he could actually be displayed with Cavill Supes and Gadot Wonder Woman since they will definitely make those two too.

Well, regardless, one is portrayed by Ben Affleck and the other is portrayed by Kevin Conroy. No contest. :lol

I prefer the gray and black, I've had enough of the all black suits in movies. This figure could look incredible if they had just used the MOS suit material... That would solve the lumpiness completely.

Unless the final product ends up being a complete turnaround, I'll just get the Gotham Knight figure and wait for Affleck Batman.

:exactly:

That's why I'll get the Batffleck it will be a great set

I had to re search pic of this figure to remind me why I still wanted. I have the Bat Armory with Batman, I have this on PO and just PO'd Batman Returns and plan on getting BvS Batman if it comes Out, My conclusion is that the gray suit representation is a must have IMO. so Im still keeping the PO.
View attachment 183491

I'm still in for this too, I would say its likely the most badass batman in 1/6 and is going to look sick on my video game shelf next to Naked Snake and Raiden:rock

I'm still in for this too, I would say its likely the most badass batman in 1/6 and is going to look sick on my video game shelf next to Naked Snake and Raiden:rock

And then there is Venom Snake coming of the phantom pain si there more for the video game colection.

This is still probably the best looking Batfigure so far (Nolan's suit is just awful, I've heard so many horror stories about 89 that I'll wait till Returns is out before deciding, and '66 is cute but not the best)

I just hate the symbol for Batflek. Its like a really obese bat.

Batfleck suit looks good, but I do prefer the look of this one.

In the end, this is a representation of the game, which I really enjoyed. The Batfleck suit is a representation of the film, so if I enjoy that as well, then I will likely pick it up.

I really hope this one turns out well and there's no issues with the suit.

Well, regardless, one is portrayed by Ben Affleck and the other is portrayed by Kevin Conroy. No contest. :lol

yup no contest, im getting this since i want kevin conry batman in my collection, since no one make a good 1/6 batman animated series i think this work for me

Back