1/6 Hot Toys - TMS105 - The Mandalorian: IG-12 + Accessory packages

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same faulty armor on Bo. I have had a slight hope that they would revise it.

That Grogu inside 1G-12 looks weird and very plastic-y. They really need to do a proper, posable Grogu with soft-goods already.

Anyway, easy pass for me. With Mando having not really changed his armor and nothing else from the new season really thrilling me I doubt I'll pick up anything from S3.

This isn't a collectible set, it a playset. This is the easiest pass HT has offered in a long time. Won't rant too much here, but I for one want my eyeballs to heal from that insanely bad third season of Mando, not commemorate it with a set that features accessories that should've been included with the characters. The glowing shoulder gun? Why wasn't that just added to the v2 Paz that hasn't been produced and released yet? The chrome paldron and Frisbee shield for Bo? Why wasn't that saved for the rooted hair v2 that's previewed here?

The concept of a big accessories-laden set is a good one...just not this. From the logic-defying "salvage" of IG-11 into a talking baby stroller to the insipid recycling of the Babu people, this is one release that gets a big " NO"

And still no Andor. Hell, HT will probably put Lizzo up for PO before anything from Andor is ever considered by HT. What is it that Howard has against that show?

New Bo?

I will pick up this new Bo with hair ONLY!!! IF she comes with that throne.

Otherwise I will get Old Bo because i like plastic hair plz

Oh heck yeah the Anzellans!!! Gonna have to pick it up!!

S2wHllS.gif

TPIRYav.gif

3e2B6m0.gif

I have a pic of a mini figure I got off FB months ago (got the pic, not the actual mini) of Vizsla with that gun, i will post it when i get home tomorrow. Its absolutely lovely paintwork by the artist, who is not me. And HT absolutely stole that idea.

Last edited:
Wow that is a crazy number of accessories. Although none of them really entice me enough to want to get this. And while I did find the new IG-11 to be one of the few bright spots of the season, it doesn't really seem like an important enough character to add to the collection.

Last edited:
Oh heck yeah the Anzellans!!! Gonna have to pick it up!!

S2wHllS.gif

TPIRYav.gif

3e2B6m0.gif

The day I pay $300 for Babu Friks family reunion is the day you can file a psych hold on me, bro.

Increasingly Grogu looks like a Sith. More and more every day. Look at him trying to subjugate this poor droid jockey, he should be ashamed. I think he wants to eat Babu.

This isn't a collectible set, it a playset. This is the easiest pass HT has offered in a long time. Won't rant too much here, but I for one want my eyeballs to heal from that insanely bad third season of Mando, not commemorate it with a set that features accessories that should've been included with the characters. The glowing shoulder gun? Why wasn't that just added to the v2 Paz that hasn't been produced and released yet? The chrome paldron and Frisbee shield for Bo? Why wasn't that saved for the rooted hair v2 that's previewed here?

The concept of a big accessories-laden set is a good one...just not this. From the logic-defying "salvage" of IG-11 into a talking baby stroller to the insipid recycling of the Babu people, this is one release that gets a big " NO"

And still no Andor. Hell, HT will probably put Lizzo up for PO before anything from Andor is ever considered by HT. What is it that Howard has against that show?
Andor,ROTJ 40TH....and Han Solo still getting shafted.

It’s weird with the Han Solo, Habro seems to be the only company releasing version of the character even Funko don’t have new products on the horizon

Who need the IG12 when you can improvise ahaha No but seriously surprised by the announcement and the accessories pack.

Attachments

• 989BFB94-AEDD-4F21-B65D-875F9BA53FAD.jpeg
    989BFB94-AEDD-4F21-B65D-875F9BA53FAD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Interesting additions. I guess I can now hope for the Armorers jetpack to be added as a throw-in to another figure at some point.

It’s really interesting what they are trying to do here. I’m curious if another Bo is in development, or dumping these accessories here is Hot Toys deciding not to move forward with another Bo figure release. I like the idea behind these accessories, but none really need to be in my collection. Hope they attempt this again though.

Plus Andor please.

Back