1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I was getting 2 the throne is a waste of time for me because never in a million years would I display Boba Fett sitting down sleeping with his weapons at his side.

Sleeping....? Nah. He is sitting there like a boss, contemplating the reign of terror he is about to implement. He just started off the day by blowing a hole you could watch holovids through in someone's chest, and now he and his #1 enforcer are there all "....anyone else...?" Its not even lunchtime yet.

Attachments

• fett life.jpg
    fett life.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 34
Unless I was getting 2 the throne is a waste of time for me because never in a million years would I display Boba Fett sitting down sleeping with his weapons at his side.
Unhelmeted Boba sitting on throne with The Dude‘s joint in one hand and White Russian in the other = greatest display of all time.

I do wonder if we'll ever even see him in that throne again or if that after-credits scene will be the end of that. By the time this figure actually ships we'll have all seen the Book of Boba Fett and this look could be a distant memory.

I do wonder if we'll ever even see him in that throne again or if that after-credits scene will be the end of that. By the time this figure actually ships we'll have all seen the Book of Boba Fett and this look could be a distant memory.
How long did Mando keep his brown armor? 2.5 episodes? These guys know the merchandisers need something new constantly. Jabba's Palace could be blown to bits within a few episodes for all we know. :lol

People will look away, not want to speak of it... but there will be that one guy... that innocent... who points at the flaw and says "hey wait a minute... the Emperor has no clothes".

And then all hell will break loose. Justifications. Disregards. Madness...

My God... it will be beautiful.
So, sort of like my pointing out how the new IM Mark 1 is so short. Except for the innocent part. :devil

How long did Mando keep his brown armor? 2.5 episodes? These guys know the merchandisers need something new constantly. Jabba's Palace could be blown to bits within a few episodes for all we know. :lol
Exactly. I mean interest in the swoop bike definitely dropped for me when they blew it up at the beginning of the second episode. And the brown armor was only 1.5 episodes!

I guess my point is Hot Toys is really shooting themselves in the foot with these 2-2.5 year release times, but on the flipside we get to make better informed buying decisions so long as we're not pre-ordering years in advance.

There's a really good look at the spit at the 50 second mark here:

Seems a shame this is bound only for Howard's collection.

The piece itself is very detailed, but the lower facia is card, indicating it is just for event display.

Exactly. I mean interest in the swoop bike definitely dropped for me when they blew it up at the beginning of the second episode. And the brown armor was only 1.5 episodes!

I guess my point is Hot Toys is really shooting themselves in the foot with these 2-2.5 year release times, but on the flipside we get to make better informed buying decisions so long as we're not pre-ordering years in advance.
Boba Fett on a throne after drilling a hole in Fortuna is not a swoop bike or brown armor. This is iconic and for those who sleep on it will pay a significant premium for it on the aftermarket later.

In 2-2.5, everybody's still gonna be complaining that HT needs to slow down because they can't keep up. And how they still need their ESB Han's. This is just the rabbit hole we're in:lol

Back