1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got final billing notice, but I have yet to see the Hot Toys Blogger pics or any other of the final product. That's very unusual. Either way, it'll be another two weeks getting this. I hope they changed the paint finish, cause the prototype was not screen accurate, and it will go right back if it's like that.

something similar happened with ahsoka, got my processing email before blogger photos. pretty sure they were posted within the week, and she shipped a little while later due to delays at the port.

Meanwhile, in another part of the galaxy, some are still waiting for their Boba Fett 2-Pack from KGH :p
Although I have now cancelled the orders, up to a week ago, I hadn't received any notices for the Boba 2 pack or Jango either. Though my orders were from a UK retailer.
Customers for UK retailers can add this throne/repaint Boba to the pile of figures that have been released in HK and Sideshow they're still waiting for.

And Sideshow hasn't done one of those "unsealed" videos yet? And no blogger shots? Hmm. Would've thought this release would get a little more fanfare...

Here's hoping pics and vids show up soon...

And Sideshow hasn't done one of those "unsealed" videos yet? And no blogger shots? Hmm. Would've thought this release would get a little more fanfare...

Here's hoping pics and vids show up soon...
I assume it would have to be by weeks end.
Coincide with everyone's emails 😊

So people are getting notifications that the Throne version is charging soon? I haven’t gotten mine yet. 🫤
Is the Ahsoka and Grogu set shipping soon as well?

this is pretty wild, considering HT still has yet to post blogger photos.

is there any recent release where people got it in hand before final photos / sideshow vids? nothing comes to mind…

this is pretty wild, considering HT still has yet to post blogger photos.

is there any recent release where people got it in hand before final photos / sideshow vids? nothing comes to mind…
Nothing I can recall. One would think this has to be a result of pressure is putting on Hot Toys to distribute product in North America at the same time as Asia. A tall order, clearly. That means HT has been sitting on this figure for a month or two as it travels overseas. I'm sure they just love that.

Back