1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love accessory packs!
Not like the recent iron man one tho, I think that should have been packed with the figure for a little extra. But the Grougu Expansion is a really great thing for me, to expand your figures and the display universe. Like the mysterio drones, or sideshows old school creature and droid packs
Before I started collecting, sideshow also made Jabba, and Mos Eisley diorama pieces that were really cool! I wish either of these companies would continue that.

There is no reason to rush into anything.

All of these PO figures will still be available to purchase when they are released in HK.

We are so far away from having these in hand you will be super busy spending money every where else.

thumb_cantget-fomo-if-youwealready-booked-memegenerator-net-cant-get-fomo-if-53658705.png

Rare, but possible. Perhaps they are doing this more, like with the Grogu and animal friends pack with some boxes etc as well.
You're right. I was thinking more along the lines of the "Spider-Man Far From Home" Drone set. Also seeing that Hot Toys have been offering things like Blurrgs, Swoop Bikes and Speeder Bikes, maybe we can get a Bantha, Dewback or Tauntaun?

I wonder when Fennec Shand is released, will you be able to get her positioned correctly on the throne similar to the Mando show? Hopefully she comes with the Spotchka for those that want to recreate the scene. I just opted for the IRON STUDIOS 1/10 Fett & Shand On Throne. I figured less space and I won't have to wait as long for the Hot Toys offerings. Is anyone else debating over the two companies?

Rare, but possible. Perhaps they are doing this more, like with the Grogu and animal friends pack with some boxes etc as well.
Because I’m dumb I’d get me one of those too… I’d also no doubt end up leaving most of the parts in the box too. They surely know collectors will be clamouring for the dais, backdrop and all the other little trinkets they’ve shown.

I wonder when Fennec Shand is released, will you be able to get her positioned correctly on the throne similar to the Mando show? Hopefully she comes with the Spotchka for those that want to recreate the scene. I just opted for the IRON STUDIOS 1/10 Fett & Shand On Throne. I figured less space and I won't have to wait as long for the Hot Toys offerings. Is anyone else debating over the two companies?
I would be fine with posing her in front of and slightly to the side of the throne, feet braced, rifle in both hands but relaxed, Fett's enforcer. I dont have to have her in that exact seated pose. She'll just be very handy.

I would actually buy both the figures and the statue, were money and space to allow.

I would be fine with posing her in front of and slightly to the side of the throne, feet braced, rifle in both hands but relaxed, Fett's enforcer. I dont have to have her in that exact seated pose. She'll just be very handy.

I would actually buy both the figures and the statue, were money and space to allow.
Yep, I'd say the pose they have her in below will be what people will need to opt for.

Seated may or may not be possible, but I think making it look realistic is probably pretty difficult.

I'm fine with the pose they used in this tease shot with the Spotschka.

boba-fett-repaint-armor-special-edition-and-throne_star-wars_gallery_60ee529ab1008.jpg

Yep, I'd say the pose they have her in below will be what people will need to opt for.

Seated may or may not be possible, but I think making it look realistic is probably pretty difficult.

I'm fine with the pose they used in this tease shot with the Spotschka.

View attachment 531505

Thats how she'll start out but as the months pass, she will subtly shift here and there. I think her layers of clothing will be the hard barrier for an exact screen-accurate pose. I do it with all my people [shift them around], keeps them fresh to the eye. We'll have plenty of fun with this set for sure.

That spotchka bottle really bugs me and I hope someone casts us a more accurate one.

On display at Sideshow Con. Fennec is there as well. Kind of wish it came with the entire display like the floor and backdrop.

TsLoJ1B.png

pG6icXP.png

wpWRBl7.png

Not sure if I'm going to get this or wait for the one from his series. It's very tempting to get with the throne if Fennec comes soon. If only to display them that way. I don't care about the throne otherwise. I do wish the single version came with the unmasked portrait. So for me it's either going to be the one with the throne or wait for one from his own series.

So characters in a Disney show can say "Slave I" out loud, but they won't print the same thing on a Disney toy based on that show?:slap:lol
Probably PR planning ahead for people complaining about Disney selling "Slaves."

On display at Sideshow Con. Fennec is there as well. Kind of wish it came with the entire display like the floor and backdrop.

TsLoJ1B.png

pG6icXP.png

wpWRBl7.png
Hmm... a little baby throne to go with the shrunken down throne-chair. The cardboard backdrop really completes a pretty weird looking diorama set. This could have been a bullseye by just making the throne-chair correctly scaled, do the throne dais as a section rather than shrunken down and include the BBQ as a 3D piece (even just a front half like the Luke Jedi display based add-ons.)

Thankfully there's 3D sculpt of the throne-chair available to go with a single Boba repaint figure.

Well you got time on the others..but the Armorer is the only one coming out this year allegedly..there always Christmas money to get as a gift to help you out :lol
Ahaha my family not so kind with the money plus i rather work to earn these figure. All of them are paid off but the shipping cost and taxes is gonna be a cost pretty penny.

Back