1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think a new body will be used for a metallic version of Emily Swallows @Ramatuelle. Hot Toys loves to upgrade stuff on the outside and keep using the same old body molds just to keep it simple.

As the old adage goes: “Why replace an item that isn’t broken? Just reuse it”

No jetpack but neat little addition with Paz’s sons helmet. I actually need that accessory:rolleyes:

IMG_2541.jpeg

Because the people who did this particular display are idiots. Why would you mix in Wick, DC and SW like that on the dinner table?
Because that may be the only space they have been allocated to, so might as well display it all together.

It’s like this on any culinary food shows: “Just throw everything on the plate and hopefully that the judges doesn’t complain about the presentation. As long as we meet the brief, that’s all I care”. :stick

If that was the only space allocated fair enough but they could have done a much better job with what they had. Looks like a swap meet from 30 years ago.
That was set up photo. They all got dedicated display cases for the show once all was finished being set up

Last edited:
Back