1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated the Mythosaur Skull to be more screen accurate
EFD97EB9-2C0C-4D65-8787-160A35664EFB.jpeg

Attachments

• 9989520A-14CC-47F3-9BA1-9DD85054AC5C.jpeg
    9989520A-14CC-47F3-9BA1-9DD85054AC5C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Got mine a few days ago. Man, the body is bad. It’s not just the single bend arms and legs. The hips are way too large and the pants are too tight, limiting posing and futzing. Has anyone performed a full body swap successfully? Biggest concern are the pegs… I don’t want ending up using blue tack.

I don’t recall anyone doing a full body swap in this thread @dantes2501, however there was a YouTube mod that I posted back in this tread.

You can use a 3rd smaller female framed body if you want more articulation and have it more relaxed fit.

Don’t even know if she going to have the likeness the actress and you want a headsculpt.
Don’t forget that there will be a slew of people breathing down your neck if it doesn’t look dead on to the actor/actress that’s portraying that specific character.

You can request a custom Emily Swallow head sculpt if you ask Zedabyu (apologies if I butcher the spelling of the name) from YouTube as he’s one of the 1/6 customizers out there, but you might have to wait a few years/months if he’s willing to take up that request.

It’s the same version of Emily Swallows, but with a “newer” colour variant.

So let’s all jump in and get this version right? :rotfl

Wow! That needs a lot of work before I double dip. I know it's a prototype but they were better off not showing anything.
It looks like a half-assed cash in. If it's just a repaint with the same ol' cheap crappy molting fur and added jet pack, I'd rather just pick up a parted out jet pack down the line.

It's gunna need a serious pimping:

- Improved "wavy/curly" fur that doesn't shed like a radioactive cat (regular and swap out shorter version for the jet pack).
- Double-jointed body
- Shiny (but slightly weathered) helmet
- Jet pack
- Grogu's chain mail with napkin and ridiculous oversize chest plate/medallion thing

Do it HT or get another dust collector for your warehouses. :hammerhead:

Back