1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is like getting everything you want for Christmas and then wondering where do you go from here? On to the next figure obsessions of Queen Amidala and Cobb Vanth :p

She looks impressive. Good selection of accessories.

I'm just sorry she's a TF exclusive. Cuts those of us out who shop with 3rd party retailers instead of SSC here in the US. I'll figure something out. She's the capper to a good first season Mando Collection....

Justin and Jedha's source is nailing it right now. Everyone forgets...figures are announced during the Con as well.

fb_img_1624221421040-jpg.529979

Justin and Jedha's source is nailing it right now. Everyone forgets...figures are announced during the Con as well.

fb_img_1624221421040-jpg.529979
By announced you mean we are shown prototypes and then they are either put up for PO in 3 years or disappear for good.

yeah my mistake, wasn't paying too much attention. This figure is going to be selling out really fast, I do want to repeat that robust Mando situation at all, particularly this one categorized as the exclusive.
Yet you said in another thread she wasn't a big deal. Ok, pal. :lol

I smell another very expensive Grail figure with this one. Not sure how much stock the Hong Kong sellers get but they appear to be selling out quickly. I doubt she'll sit as long in-stock at Sideshow as DS Anakin did.

I'm confused now, is she scheduled for release this year or next year?

Almost tempted to try pre-ordering with Toys Wonderland. Curious what the price will be when she goes up at Sideshow. $243 would be decent, but I’m sure Sideshow will mark her up.

This is close to being as thorough as HT has ever been with a license besides maybe Iron Man. Now just need Luke, Cara Dune, Greef Karga, Cobb Vanth, Migs Mayfeld, Fennec, Clean Fett and on to season three.

Last edited:
This will be a welcome addition to go with the ever expanding Mandalorian shelf. Definitely will make sure to pick this one up.

Q3-Q4/2022 expected release schedule. The Armorer fits with the regular release category more instead of being the exclusive, weird. Whats so "exclusive" about this figure ? Limited runs like Sith Anakin 2018 ?

But at least the price tag is pleasing.

Outside of a handful of people in this thread, me included, most of the folks on a lot of FB groups don’t seem the least bit interested.

Makes sense making her an EX would give her figure some additional “buzz.” She’ll be easy to get, either way so no one should be worried.

Did you notice that she is TMS044. The work on her must have been started before Kuill which is TMS045.

Outside of a handful of people in this thread, me included, most of the folks on a lot of FB groups don’t seem the least bit interested.

Makes sense making her an EX would give her figure some additional “buzz.” She’ll be easy to get, either way so no one should be worried.

I wonder what the consensus is on the others then, those Marvel exclusives are laughably stupid and tasteless.

Back