1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure. Feel like the body complaints are a little overblown. He looks awesome in person and the bloody mouth open sculpt is great.
IMG_20171007_211211_444.jpg

^^nice!

ordered when i saw instock with the $10 shippin option still goin late yesterday. shipped by end of day arrives next monday and got a $25 code via email to use on marvel stuff.
:clap

Finally able to open mine today. Great looking figure. Anybody remember who it was that had the extra long wire between the clubs? First thing I wanted to do was extend the length of the cable and pose it.

Waiting for big brown to come on down. It's like my life is on hold while waiting for them. Wish they didn't have to do signature confirmation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The twist, it arrives damaged from the factory. He has to send it back and wait another 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. Love it. Open mouth sculpt is definitely the way to go with this guy.
IMG_1442.JPG

Got mine today. As far as the aesthetics go I think he looks great - proportions are fine, the suit looks nice, and the head sculpt is good. I definitely would've liked an unmasked head variant but beyond that I don't really have any complaints about how he looks or the accessories.

The big problem with this Daredevil, though, is that the tight suit really limits his range of movement. I'll try to find some sort of simple, not-too-dynamic pose and put him up alongside the Netflix Punisher whenever that arrives.

I fully expect pictures when he arrives [emoji38]

That's just 20160 more minutes!
Just got here. The original time frame was 2:15 to 3:30. Then it jumped to 4:30, then jumped again to 6:15. The UPS guy says "Right on time!". I said YEAH, if you can jump into your time machine and deliver it 45 mins ago. Then he said the funny thing was, he delivered in my subdivision around 330 today and spaced on 2 customers deliveries, mine being one of them. Why would he admit this??

My LCS was charged today so I should have DD by next week. I still need to make room for him...

My LCS was charged today so I should have DD by next week. I still need to make room for him...

Space is my enemy! Ive unfortunately had to box up and closet a few figures over the last 3 months and 2 more need to go... actually thinking about selling/trading some.

So the back of his helmet came off as I attempted to swap faceplates. Maybe I took it off incorrectly. I could probably glue it back but am too scared to do so. I contacted sideshow earlier.

I'm surprised the helmet isn't one piece. Thanks for posting this, I will make sure to be careful with mine in the future.

Got mine in- it is a great figure! Love the character love the show.

Bring on the Punisher.

Just got this guy yesterday!!! So far I'm absolutely loving him! There are some issues with the costume and posing options but overall I think its a fantastic Daredevil figure! I'm just going to keep him in a fairly simple pose as if he is just looking over the city that way I don't put any unneeded wear on his suit! Here are some pics that I took last night!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Also just posted my video review of this guy if you have any interest in knowing my thoughts on this figure and getting a close look!!

Back