1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...]
To chime in with my own opinion, I loved both seasons of Daredevil, thought Jessica Jones was really good, and Luke Cage started off great but Diamondback practically ruined the second half. As for Iron Fist, I got through one episode (somehow) and it was the worst TV pilot I've ever seen (no joke). I'm sure it got better (cause I can't imagine worse) but why bother. It ruined my enthusiasm for The Defenders.

JJ got crazy dark, but it was well done. I enjoyed DD and Luke Cage. Iron Fist...I suffered through the entire series and IMO it only got worse. I think it may be the worst Marvel property I've ever seen, which is a bummer because I really enjoyed the character in comics.

Daredevil was compulsive viewing.

Jessica Jones, though dark, was watchable due to Ritter and Tennant.

Luke Cage was dark and depressing, playing on his '70s blaxploitation roots.

Iron Fist was just, well a bit unexpected and underwhelming.

To add to that, stayed up all night watching Defenders and it's a blast. I wouldn't say it's as deep or well done as Daredevil and Jessica Jones, but it's just a lot of fun and it's so cool to see the 4 worlds of all the shows collide.

It really is a true crossover.

Im in after seeing the defenders. Make sure to see the las episode until the end like the movies best part of the series

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I thought IF was fun. Not on the same level as the other shows to be sure, but a decent enough action show. Hoping for an actual costume and better scripts in season 2.

I agree. I had fun watching IF, I find the Hand a cool criminal enterprise for a burgeoning superhero to do battle with.

I was really underwhelmed by The Defenders. The vibe between the characters was right, but I felt like there was too much wheel spinning, and the fights got stale since they never really got creative with them beyond the first couple of fights featuring all four of them.

Also The Hand sucks.

Finished the Defenders yesterday and I liked it a lot. It wasn't exceptional but it still kept me hooked and made me wanting more. Except for when Dany was on screen but oh well, at this point I'm not sure the writers could change that no matter what they did coz by now I think it's the actor. I see Finn Jones and I'm bored. I did enjoy everyones reactions to him though. :lol
The highlight to me really were Matt and Jessica. Their shows were my fave and seeing these two and their supports together was great. :love: I really need myself a Jessica now to display with my DD. :)

I'm glad The Defenders acknowledge that Danny Rand is a dumbass and a shi tty fighter! :lol

The writers for TD saw the same abomination that was Iron Fist and included those quips, glad they did cause as an audience member I got a good chuckle out of it.

At least they realize it now and hopefully S2 of IF will be good.

I'm glad The Defenders acknowledge that Danny Rand is a dumbass and a shi tty fighter! :lol

The writers for TD saw the same abomination that was Iron Fist and included those quips, glad they did cause as an audience member I got a good chuckle out of it.

Which scene was it? I haven't watched IF so I mustve missed that =P

Which scene was it? I haven't watched IF so I mustve missed that =P

Well even if you haven't seen IF I'm sure you've heard all the terrible things about it such as the awful fight scenes and Danny Rand's child-like stupidity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I absolutely love the first season of Daredevil. Season 2 was very good but not as great as the first although Bernthal kills it as Punisher. Jessica Jones I could never finish, I lost interest in the show about midway through. Luke Cage I loved as well, and despite Iron Fist's problems I thought it was decent. Not great but not as terrible as reviewers made it seem (plus Colleen Wing is one of the best characters to date).

All of these shows have the same problem, they do slow down a bit in the middle and it picks up again towards the end. That's why I'm really enjoying the show. I'm only two episodes in and the fact that there's only eight of them and three other "shows" to explore, it makes each scene that much more important.

It really hit me when Luke Cage meets Foggy at the prison in the first episode. For some reason, I thought that was really cool and I haven't been this excited from seeing these characters together since The Avengers in 2012. Now if we can just get these guys and SHIELD in the next Avengers....

Started watching Defenders. Slow but good. Cool to see all these characters I've grown to like all in one show.

Makes the wait for this figure even harder.

Started watching Defenders. Slow but good. Cool to see all these characters I've grown to like all in one show.

Makes the wait for this figure even harder.

Apparently AOS Ghost Rider has already been released, which kinda caught me off guard. If that's any indication perhaps Daredevil will be dropping soon too! :impatient:

I'm glad The Defenders acknowledge that Danny Rand is a dumbass and a shi tty fighter! [emoji38]

All those jokes about Danny aren't actually even meta. It's just a coincidence, but after the Iron Fist show it's even more funny. The Defenders showrunner even said in an interview when asked about it that it's not intentional. They were filming the finale of Defenders when Iron Fist premiered.

Back