1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I just looked up who did the head sculpt and found 5 names!!! No wonder his face is so fat!

Leave it to Sideshow to **** up specs of figures they didn't produce. :lol
Here's the actual thing:

Head Sculpted by So-young, Lee
Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

fb5608144624c9ad4bd3e6cd50905fcd.jpg

531aed546b1b84058512a8c3ad100496.jpg

0561cc9965d4a4e82d5b167522c65076.jpg

Just added this to my PO list. Now I can put him next to Iron Man and Spidey on the shelf since I'm probably never gonna see it happen in the movies :(

Just added this to my PO list. Now I can put him next to Iron Man and Spidey on the shelf since I'm probably never gonna see it happen in the movies :(

Never say never. They recently connected MCU and Netflix series a little bit more. And word is Cox is the one who has contract obligation to show up in the movie if creators want him to.

Never say never. They recently connected MCU and Netflix series a little bit more. And word is Cox is the one who has contract obligation to show up in the movie if creators want him to.

Yeah, I heard that too. I can't imagine that if Cox goes, Finn Jones and Krysten Ritter would probably go along with him. It'd be a big moment for them.

I think the filming for The Defenders coincided with filming for Infinity War, but I believe someone said somewhere that they could show up in Avengers 4, so we will see. The fans definitely seem to want it.

Yeah, I heard that too. I can't imagine that if Cox goes, Finn Jones and Krysten Ritter would probably go along with him. It'd be a big moment for them.

I think the filming for The Defenders coincided with filming for Infinity War, but I believe someone said somewhere that they could show up in Avengers 4, so we will see. The fans definitely seem to want it.

I've got a feeling they are saving The Defenders for Avengers 4. It won't be a big scene, but probably a quick one, enough to give the fans a nerdgasm though I'm sure. :rotfl

I don't see the need to bother with something like that. The novelty of cross-overs has totally worn off. If they're going to use him, they should do so in a meaningful way IMO.

I think if The Defenders show up, they won't be featured in the whole film, but they'll get more than just a small cameo. They might show up for a big fight to help out, a la Spider-Man in Civil War. Still an incredibly memorable scene and everyone loved it, but the attention was still on the main characters for the story, Cap, Bucky and Tony.

I'm hoping Infinity War is finally when we lose a few characters. Other than Quicksilver and Yondu, Marvel hasn't killed any important heroes off. Maybe we lose a few people in IW and The Defenders come in to help strengthen their numbers in Avenges 4.

Who else is anticipating the dreaded SS delay email?

I'm right there with you! I figured since Hong Kong just got Doctor Strange that this would be released a few weeks or so after. But so far nothing but silence. I think this one might be a October-November release....... if we are lucky. :(

I haven't seen blogger photos yet either- I really only look at Jingobell's though.

I think October.

I'm right there with you! I figured since Hong Kong just got Doctor Strange that this would be released a few weeks or so after. But so far nothing but silence. I think this one might be a October-November release....... if we are lucky. :(

Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me. Although it will be nice to spread out the costs with the good doctor, it's kind of a bummer. We'll see though. I'm sure there will be some news in August either way.

I think I might actually be the only one to see a delay email. As it stands right now, I have six items scheduled for the final flex-payment in August, need a few moved back to Sept or October.

I expect the e-mail soon, final payment is scheduled for the 5th and thats not happening.

---------------------

Scratch that, I didn't get the e-mail yet but on the calendar they already removed Daredevil and Luke (Ep. VII) from the 5th.

I expect the e-mail soon, final payment is scheduled for the 5th and thats not happening.

---------------------

Scratch that, I didn't get the e-mail yet but on the calendar they already removed Daredevil and Luke (Ep. VII) from the 5th.

Did it update the payment to a new day?

Back