1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm torn. I was gonna get the 1st version single (not the 2pk with nomad) as I liked it a little better. But now not sure if I want that one or this BOBF version... really don't want 3 Fett's (I have the ESB deluxe).

It's always been no contest for me: I prefer 'desert wear' Boba to 'business wear' Boba.
Yeah, I think I'm still partial to the good memories worn armor Fett from Mando before he was emasculated in BOBF...

:rotfl

I was patiently waiting for this to be announced before I made my Fett decision..

I did manage to get lucky and pick up a parted out Fett head from TA. So at least I have that. Can't believe out of all 3 versions none of them have his head sculpt. As I didn't want un armored Nomad Fett, or a big Throne.

Shame it's not coming with a healed headsculpt, they coulda given us a bunch of coins or a solid piece insert of the coins to put in the helmet.

1655742981357.png

I think this set is pretty pricey, considering there’s no head sculpt.

I think this set is pretty pricey, considering there’s no head sculpt.
Definitely, considering how much Cad Bane comes with for $290 (Todo, 3x Swappable faces, etc.) it's some weird pricing for sure.

Now I'm torn. I was gonna get the 1st version single (not the 2pk with nomad) as I liked it a little better. But now not sure if I want that one or this BOBF version... really don't want 3 Fett's (I have the ESB deluxe).

WHAT KIND OF FETT FAN DO YOU CALL YOURSELF, BOYO?!!!!! ;)

This will be my *7th* Fett lol

IMO, the acid-damage with the Cossack-style pants is uber alles. But I love them all.

my hype for cad bane is being undercut by the frustration that there isnt even a deluxe option with a headsculpt for this.

maybe they just havent finished the $1,000 sixth scale rancor yet…

Here's a comparison I just made of the Mando/BOBF HT armored Fett's..

View attachment 584492

Here's all the HT armored Fett's..

View attachment 584493
Glorious! I'd include the Sideshow Supertrooper in that bottom pic even though I know it's stylized a bit. It's a really nice figure. Have to assume HT will stumble into that one eventually as well.

Glorious! I'd include the Sideshow Supertrooper in that bottom pic even though I know it's stylized a bit. It's a really nice figure. Have to assume HT will stumble into that one eventually as well.
I actually did... :lol

But I didn't post it since it's a SS figure. Here you go..

Untitled 4.jpg

Suppressing that preorder impulse since I promised myself I was going to preorder less....? *adds to wish-list*

Want to pay off more of my preorder list first. For instance, Bo Katan is about to paid in full. No rush here, really.

I just WANT to make sure these things will actually be mine. Which makes absolutely no sense really! I want to see them on my LIST DAM IT

I don’t understand how they justify this being $275 when the Mando repaint armor without the throne is $245 and very similar.

I do prefer this version ever so slightly though. I like some of the updates to the costume and I like the scratch on the helmet instead of it being fully fresh painted.

....if they give us unmasked with this version, what reason would we have to buy the 1/4 version with its admittedly stellar headsculpt? Right? Right.....?
I wouldn't even keep a 1/4 scale figure if someone gave me it for free.

C’mon HT how they missed an opportunity to give us a smiling Boba unmasked head for this particular version

They did a nice job with this figure. Weird there's no headsculpt.
I don't think I'll get getting anything from this show, so no PO from me.
I'll see how I feel about things when this figure is released.

Back