1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm under the impression they weren't sure they could get her back due to all of the drama she had going on with WWE. Now that she's gone and in another promotion she's probably free to do whatever she wants.
Don't follow the wrestling world , what was the drama?

In other news: Gentle Giant Koska Reeves Mini Bust
MandoS2_KoskaReeves_Bust_01__77987.1675981966.jpg

MandoS2_KoskaReeves_Bust_02__84738.1675981970.jpg

Last edited:
Having Koska will make Cad Bane and Cobb Vanth icing on the cake. It’ll be nice to have the Nite Owl trio on display. Shame we probably won’t get any of the other Mando’s from season 3.

Yea curiously the only thing from S3 so far is the Grogu IG-12 w/ accessories, perhaps there’ll be some more unveiled this month.

Having Koska will make Cad Bane and Cobb Vanth icing on the cake. It’ll be nice to have the Nite Owl trio on display. Shame we probably won’t get any of the other Mando’s from season 3.
i always think it would be cool if they made a mix&match “covert mandalorian” that comes with a few different helmet / shoulder / chest etc options so you could army build a bunch of them.

doubt theyd ever do it but would be a good way to represent all the unnamed mandos we saw…

I agree. They could’ve made something cool releasing deluxe male/female Mando’s with interchangeable armor pieces and accessories. But since they didn’t even bother adding the easily replaceable rank armor pieces for the Death Watch Trooper, I’m not holding my breathe.

Maybe we’ll get lucky with that Fleet Commander Mando, but I won’t hold my breathe until we see something.

She was the only Star Wars pre-order I didn't cancel, because the order was with Kit. Don't really want any more figures from this era, but she looks like a nice bookend to close that chapter of collecting.

Seriously what is the deal with toys buying agent 😤 koska and fennec are $60 too high and crosshair and moonknight are marked up by a crazy 100-$120. I think I will have to stick only with kghobby

Seriously what is the deal with toys buying agent 😤 koska and fennec are $60 too high and crosshair and moonknight are marked up by a crazy 100-$120. I think I will have to stick only with kghobby
Are you not aware of 1st and 2nd batch?

Back