1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this may be a silly question, but why are folks putting TFA clothes on the TLJ figure just to improve the sculpt? Why not just swap pop the TLJ sculpt on to the TFA body? Wouldn't that save you the effort of disassembling and reassembling the clothes? Or are the heads not interchangeable?
I was wondering this exact same thing [emoji1787]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So this may be a silly question, but why are folks putting TFA clothes on the TLJ figure just to improve the sculpt? Why not just swap pop the TLJ sculpt on to the TFA body? Wouldn't that save you the effort of disassembling and reassembling the clothes? Or are the heads not interchangeable?

The TFA body has a full neck attached to the body. Heads can't be swapped. I've been crying ever since i saw that.

HT2572-2.jpg

I didn't think I would like the Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) face better than the helmet, which is one of my favorite designs. But I just love that intense look especially for his eyes.

Did a short unboxing/review of it below. Really thinking of doing a custom job with the head for an Adam Sackler figure....which is another crazy character that Driver plays.

I didn't think I would like the Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) face better than the helmet, which is one of my favorite designs. But I just love that intense look especially for his eyes.

Did a short unboxing/review of it below. Really thinking of doing a custom job with the head for an Adam Sackler figure....which is another crazy character that Driver plays.

They did a pretty good job with this sculpt judging from some of the photos people have been posting. Depending on the lighting and angle his face can look harder or softer which seems to be how Adam's face comes across in movies. I have to find them but someone took some pics a few pages back where the sculpt looked really great.

Really excited to get this; it has a really strong headsculpt and I love the unique cloak.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Opened my Kylo over the weekend. Noticed that there is a bunch of tissue and tape wrapped on the neck.
Assume it is to protect the neck from staining. Decided to re-tape the neck as well to prevent it from staining in the future.

Yeah, HT is doing this with a lot of their figures now. Most of the time, I’ve removed it because it’s an eyesore. Sure it helps prevent potential staining on an expensive figure, but at the same time, if you spent all that money to get a realistic looking figure, having that white tissue takes away from that.

Still yet to receive even a arriving soon email for this one...

...did receive my TLJ Leia though

Back