1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just discovered that if you remove the long skirt from the first figure, he is just wearing the short skirt from the Last Jedi. Other than the new cloak and unmasked sculpt, it seems pretty similar.

ed69ebb44cdcbee6a59ddde2a195c3fa.jpg

I’ve been doing the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is. I went with this one for the head sculpt option as I thought the TFA version, while awesome, in certain poses was a little limiting due to the long skirt in the back (wired, all stitched together). Plus this version can go with the new Luke they revealed.

It worked with BvS Superman.

BvS Superman released, hovered for a few months, then sold out in an instant and went for astronomical prices on the secondary after BvS Batman released. Which also quickly sold out and went for astronomical prices. People got Batman, then decided they wanted Superman to go with it.

BvS Superman released, hovered for a few months, then sold out in an instant and went for astronomical prices on the secondary after BvS Batman released. Which also quickly sold out and went for astronomical prices. People got Batman, then decided they wanted Superman to go with it.

Pretty much the same would happen with any Rogue One figures too. Krennic + Deathtroopers, Cassian + Jyn, Baze + Chirrut. However they've left it a bit long now....

Sometimes I wonder if HT even realise this phenomenon occurs. i.e people not willing to commit unless a partner is released. :dunno

I first discovered Hot Toys around 8 years ago. In that time I have amassed a small collection of just 5 figures. This figure is locked in as my sixth. Love the headsculpt, love the character.

No Kylo on display. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for first in hand pics to see how he turned out.

Or Obiwan Kenobi ROTS to further boots Anakin sales...you're all see how it goes..

Still no Kylo... Im gonna stand ny my mailbox all day. And if Kylo as not arrived by the end of the day, There will be hell to pay haha:rotfl But seriously man what's the hold up?? Does anyone as any idea what's going on with that figure?? Or why it's taking so long??

Last edited:
Well, it was originally planned for a third quarter release. So, technically, it could land as late as september. Sure HT released quite a few figures early lately but this one might just be available as planned.

Kylo was my favorite character from EP7. Sadly, ep8 has ruined my enjoyment for this figure or anything from ep8.

Here's hoping for a good EP9, and a great Kylo EP9 figure.

Kylo was my favorite character from EP7. Sadly, ep8 has ruined my enjoyment for this figure or anything from ep8.

Here's hoping for a good EP9, and a great Kylo EP9 figure.

Episode 8 actually made me want to purchases the figure, same thing with the Rey episode 8 figure. I LOVED the films, so for me these figures are a great way to continue enjoying the movie. I eagerly look forward to episode 9.

Back