1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks really good actually. Figure overall looks pretty solid in the promo pics.

Unfortunately, as I’ve always said, I just have no interest in Kylo outside of TFA. That’s by far my favorite look and to me, the look that’s most synonymous with him.

Looks like they made the helmet the more correct size on this version but maybe it's just the less bulky outfit making it appear that way. TFA version always looked undersized to me.

I could be wrong, but I think he only took his gloves off during the force-projection scene with Rey when they touched hands. He definitely had his gloves on during the throne room battle scene and the Crait fight with Luke.

Okay, point taken - but that was a pretty important moment. A couple of bare hands won't have broken the budget here...

Okay, point taken - but that was a pretty important moment. A couple of bare hands won't have broken the budget here...

While I love that scene, it isn’t the one I most want to recreate with Hot Toys figures. Maybe if I were a better photographer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlike ROTJ Luke say, regular hands are at least easier to come by than specific gloves, etc. But he does look like a pretty barebones release. Wouldn’t have hurt.

I will always wonder what happened behind the scenes for someone who looks like him to get hired for this role.

Here's what happened: the casting team didn't base their casting choices on looks, and hired based on skill and talent.

have to say this figure turns out really great, better than I expected...might consider add him to my collection

Looks like they made the helmet the more correct size on this version but maybe it's just the less bulky outfit making it appear that way. TFA version always looked undersized to me.

This is a mistake I feel HT seems to sometimes make.

When they make a strictly helmeted sculpt, they make it the same size as an unhelmeted sculpt, not taking into consideration the helmeted sculpt needs to look like an unhelmeted sculpt can at least more less fit inside of it.

I could be wrong, but I think he only took his gloves off during the force-projection scene with Rey when they touched hands. He definitely had his gloves on during the throne room battle scene and the Crait fight with Luke.

You are definitely wrong. There was another scene where he had his gloves off... 🤣
778ae1138c04dbc61a4db74cde880898.jpg

Oh - I forgot about that one. [emoji6]

The more reviews I watch the more tempted I am to get this. Although it definitely looks like those skinny legs will need to be buffed up a bit. And he's also looking way too tan as well for Kylo, which I think may be throwing off the likeness a bit (much like with Tarkin).

You are definitely wrong. There was another scene where he had his gloves off... ��
778ae1138c04dbc61a4db74cde880898.jpg

I can’t wait to see someone do a TB league male body custom version of this with this HT HS :rotfl

Not sure if I should praise them or call them a perv :lol

I can’t wait to see someone do a TB league male body custom version of this with this HT HS :rotfl

Not sure if I should praise them or call them a perv :lol

Question... if someone does make a custom half naked Kylo Ren body, what kind of oil shoul be used to make it shiny like in the pic? Baby oil or bacon grease? 🤣

I'm guessing you could get this for the helmeted look and sell the sculpt for a pretty penny if it fits V1 thus cutting the price about in half.

OR

It may just shelf warm and you can get a deal on the whole thing later.:lol

Question... if someone does make a custom half naked Kylo Ren body, what kind of oil shoul be used to make it shiny like in the pic? Baby oil or bacon grease? ��

Future floor wax---it will not degrade the figure (if you want a serious answer) if not then Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil...

Back