1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've heard they may have more of a time gap, perhaps also to help deal with the Leia situation ?
I really hope IX is good. But I said that about TLJ, and even went in with minimal spoilers and minimal expectations.
To be honest, I'm a bit disillusioned........

I would try watching it again after it settles, maybe. I really disliked it after my first viewing, wasn't sure about it for a few days, and saw it again today. I loved it this time. There was a lot more I picked up on, and everything seemed really solid to me. Not saying that you'll like it, but I'd give it another try when you're ready if you want.

They aren't, there were more lobsters than Knights.

I think we'll probably see this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They won't do it, but I would honestly love to see him back in his TFA gear so we can get that shot of him and the KoR...

I would try watching it again after it settles, maybe. I really disliked it after my first viewing, wasn't sure about it for a few days, and saw it again today. I loved it this time. There was a lot more I picked up on, and everything seemed really solid to me. Not saying that you'll like it, but I'd give it another try when you're ready if you want.

Yeah i feel the same way. I still dislike the things i disliked originally, but i enjoyed the movie as a whole so much more on the second viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't interested in this version at first. I thought he looked odd with this outfit and the helmet on, but good with it off.

After seeing the movie, I am now interested in this one, as it represents a great character (perhaps the best in the new trilogy).

Definitely getting Kylo after TLJ. Looking forward to see what he looks like in IX.

No interest in any of these figures after watching that mess TLJ. Saves me money at least.

A nice little gold number perhaps ??

Although I loathed Snoke's disco fever get-up, if they did it tastefully, I think he would look awesome in a golden suit, just keep it dulled and relic like, since he likes the older tech anyways... and they better finally have some Knights of Ren payoff as well.

Although I loathed Snoke's disco fever get-up, if they did it tastefully, I think he would look awesome in a golden suit, just keep it dulled and relic like, since he likes the older tech anyways... and they better finally have some Knights of Ren payoff as well.

You mean something like this ?? Bee-Gee's are older Tech :rotfl

Kylo and 2 Knights of Ren

Bee-Gees-i-E2-99-A5-70s-38863737-768-600.jpg

Where is the shirtless Kylo exclusive?

I'd like to imagine he totally planned that.

"Oh, you caught me working out - jeez bad timing"

Did Luke not milk the alien cow and did Leia or transform into Poppins Inthe second viewing?

Been staying out of the Star Wars threads until I saw the movie, and now that we finally finished it today since our theater had a black-out during the movie on Friday, I can come back here. I wish this figure was coming out sooner than Q3 next year. Kylo was great in the movie.

Been staying out of the Star Wars threads until I saw the movie, and now that we finally finished it today since our theater had a black-out during the movie on Friday, I can come back here. I wish this figure was coming out sooner than Q3 next year. Kylo was great in the movie.

Yup, for the new characters it felt like this was Kylo’s movie, with the first movie being Rey’s.

Yup, for the new characters it felt like this was Kylo’s movie, with the first movie being Rey’s.

Yeah he really shined in this movie. They were right during the promotional interviews that this movie was going to be much different and quite unexpected. Kylo had me both rooting for him and disliking him. Great all around arc.

I wish I saw the movie before the PO for this figure closed. I now want this badly. Kylo is the best thing in the new trilogy. He got to do what his granpa didn't:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back