1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instagram_021_HT_SW_Jyn_01.jpg

Although i like this look, still bit bummed that i didn't go for the deluxe version. So many more display options!

I bought the deluxe version the other day but have gone for this look. People are selling the extras from the deluxe set on ebay if you really need the other look?

I bought the deluxe version the other day but have gone for this look. People are selling the extras from the deluxe set on ebay if you really need the other look?

Most likely cheaper to sell mine and get a deluxe though, but i'll have a look, thanks for the tip :)

It almost looks like an official photo of Ms Jones there. Almost.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks!

Below is Hot Toys' response to my email about more Rogue One figures (received yesterday). I also included links to this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for interest Hot Toys products.
Your information will be forwarded to our design & production team as a reference.
We must consider many things such as license, demand & supply........etc.

Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,

VC/ Hot Toys

Hmm, a response like that tells me they don't actually have anything in the pipeline at the moment. Otherwise they probably would have hinted at something else coming soon (even if only Baze who they already previewed).

Hmm, a response like that tells me they don't actually have anything in the pipeline at the moment. Otherwise they probably would have hinted at something else coming soon (even if only Baze who they already previewed).

Seems they had different responses at first (which I and others got), then have gone to this standard one. I've seen this one before. Anyway I guess we can only hope that they include Baze in the next HT Star Wars pop-up store for Solo figures. I'm sure they will also use this to show Emperor and all the new OT figures as well.

Anyway, shouldn't have expected anything more than responses like this I guess......at least we voiced our opinion to them. Better than doing nothing.

If anything, we gave them something to think about. Since I also added links to this forum, hopefully they will check in once in a while to get the "pulse of the collectors".

If anything, we gave them something to think about. Since I also added links to this forum, hopefully they will check in once in a while to get the "pulse of the collectors".

Cool. I suggested HT should do online poles from time to time (like you can here on this forum). They could do it with a nondescript anonymous account and simply ask which OT/Rogue One Star Wars figure people want most (from a certain list). Like JazzInc did with his dioramas. Was perfect to know what people wanted most, and that's what he made next. Simple.

But that's probably a bit too out there for them. They probably only take direction from what they (and perhaps Disney) think would be popular.

Cool. I suggested HT should do online poles from time to time (like you can here on this forum). They could do it with a nondescript anonymous account and simply ask which OT/Rogue One Star Wars figure people want most (from a certain list). Like JazzInc did with his dioramas. Was perfect to know what people wanted most, and that's what he made next. Simple.

But that's probably a bit too out there for them. They probably only take direction from what they (and perhaps Disney) think would be popular.

We'll know in time. Hopefully, Hot Toys will consider your idea because it makes good business sense for them.

pretty sure that was a standard customer service style response also dont they base interest solely on sales? the days of them caring wht collectors on toys forums think/saying are long gone no? the vocal collectors posting on forums represent a small minority of those buyin overall i think.

pretty sure that was a standard customer service style response also dont they base interest solely on sales? the days of them caring wht collectors on toys forums think/saying are long gone no? the vocal collectors posting on forums represent a small minority of those buyin overall i think.

Don't know about that. The general premise of demand still rules. If enough people want something of course it will sell well. HT would want this no ?

Sales figures are an indication, but are very late time-wise and only tell you something about the things you sold, not what you should/could sell going forward.

If I was HT and wanting to know if I should invest in developing a figure or not I'd be asking the collectors in a pole to get this data up front.

When I look at the sweaty comic book type stores that have these figures, they aren't selling a whole lot of these high end figures to the general public. They're not cheap Mattel or Kenner figures where kids and anyone can buy them on a whim. I would bet forums like this or Facebook are where a pretty big percentage of their customer base are. It's a very niche market with not that many places to find out new info.

Actually other than here or Facebook groups, I don't really know of any other place collectors hangout to talk about their purchases and show off their collections to like minded people.

Hot Toys would be smart and open up a forum like Sideshow Freaks. Collectors would post images ask questions and HT could gauge the wants and following of certain characters and go off of that.

Hot Toys would be smart and open up a forum like Sideshow Freaks. Collectors would post images ask questions and HT could gauge the wants and following of certain characters and go off of that.

Yep, now that would be cool if people were civilised. Although I guess it could end up like the Facebook site with people just complaining and whining about stuff.....like on here sometimes :lol

Yep, now that would be cool if people were civilised. Although I guess it could end up like the Facebook site with people just complaining and whining about stuff.....like on here sometimes [emoji38]
Quoted for TRUTH!

We are spoiled.

Yep, now that would be cool if people were civilised. Although I guess it could end up like the Facebook site with people just complaining and whining about stuff.....like on here sometimes :lol

Unfortunately mostly this. I wished they did have a forum though.

It would be good idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are already lurking around on this forum especially J.C. Hong.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Howard is always out at shows talking to people. So they are not hiding and he is interacting with his customers. I'm sure him and others watch reactions to figures and take notes.

Howard is always out at shows talking to people. So they are not hiding and he is interacting with his customers. I'm sure him and others watch reactions to figures and take notes.
That's healthier. (Anti)Social networks are not a good gauge for what the actual mayority wants. Many vocal minorities make too much noise.

Everyone online is civilized ;)

It would be good idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are already lurking around on this forum especially J.C. Hong.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I’m sure they dip in here every once in awhile. Get a laugh at how picky many of us are hehe.

Back