1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the email codes are pretty much exclusively for in stock items. Same with codes you get on those ads that pop up around the web sometimes.

The box coupons usually work for pre-orders. With the way SSC has been lately, it usually means you get free shipping on your order since the shipping rates have gotten astronomical for a 6th scale figure, but at least it's something.

Just a quick shot out of the box - no futzing...

JYN-001.jpg

She's f'n gorgeous!
More later...

So did you end up getting her Wor-Gar ? You saw Mr Bauers comments right.....

Nope. I actually did get the coupon to work finally... but after thinking about it I just couldn't pull the trigger.

I'm rethinking my display options. And after reviewing pictures of Jyn and considering how I would actually display her -- I figure the regular release will be fine, with scarf covering her head.

Plus, I think the regular release of Jyn will go far lower than I could get the deluxe for. I have too many figures whose extras simply remain in the box. As much as I love that rebel hat, I can't imagine I would cover up the beautiful work on her outfit with that poncho for very long.

Did she ever wear that rebel hat without the poncho?

If Krennic ends up coming after all, then I'd prefer the space be taken by a Death Trooper and Krennic.

rebel hat is with poncho only on eadu i think but... saw a s3 rebels ep with Saw and you dont see his rebels but see their helmets on the ground and all look like that or close to it and this is after Jyn was left behind. so even tho she is too old you can kinda imagine her in other situation wearing that gear before captured by emp, i am at least as though she was in it when left behind by Saw and continued to use.

just standard rebel equipment many in the rebel alliance have or access to.

long shot but yeah im tryin!

I just couldn't remember if she wore the hat in the ship before dressing in poncho.

I'll likely go with the Jedha look. Will go nicely with Cassian in blue jacket should they ever make him.

was intent on reg ver but the pics here and hype for poncho look really pushing me to go dx. that and the story i have in head as i mentioned above.

for those that have how easy is it to switch over to eadu gear? im guessing not hard at all, change hair to hat and put poncho over head? havent found review showing that yet.

I just couldn't remember if she wore the hat in the ship before dressing in poncho.

Not in the movie but if you go back to early concept art you can see her with the hat and no poncho. ;)

AR1_p064.jpg

I'll likely go with the Jedha look. Will go nicely with Cassian in blue jacket should they ever make him.

Well they finally made Poe so you never know! :D

I have mine displayed in the poncho look (for now). The added wire to it so it’s really easy to futz. It does look quite nice on the shelf.

I am also torn though as her normal outfit is also really nicely done. At least I have the option to switch it out though.

was intent on reg ver but the pics here and hype for poncho look really pushing me to go dx. that and the story i have in head as i mentioned above.

for those that have how easy is it to switch over to eadu gear? im guessing not hard at all, change hair to hat and put poncho over head? havent found review showing that yet.

Pretty straightforward. Pop off hands and head. Put arms through the poncho sleeves and then lift the front of the poncho down across her front. The bandolier takes a moment to do. You unclip it and thread it through the hole in the poncho at the back of her right shoulder. Then pass the other end of the bandolier around her back and clip it together again. Pop head and hands back on. And if necessary swap the hair for the hat.

I've been going back and forward between Jedha and Eadu all week. Presently she's in the poncho but without the hat. Probably tonight the hat will go back on.

As much as the Jedha outfit is great I do love the detail on the poncho, the bandolier with the gas mask and the hat. Long term I'll probably go for eadu.

I just started to look at my Jyn. First, that box is something else! This is the first HT release where I received a box this special, really nice!
My Jyn also has a much lighter hair color in person then I've seen in other pics. I took a quick picture of her right out of the box with no fussing, I still have the plastic wrap on my figure, this is just to show the hair color:

Hot Toys Jyn Erso 0001.jpg

I just started to look at my Jyn. First, that box is something else! This is the first HT release where I received a box this special, really nice!
My Jyn also has a much lighter hair color in person then I've seen in other pics. I took a quick picture of her right out of the box with no fussing, I still have the plastic wrap on my figure, this is just to show the hair color:

View attachment 371045
Me thinks those of us who get latter batches will have the corrected hair color. [emoji38]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Back