1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The item keeps disappearing from the list, then reappearing. I'm wondering if a couple people aren't trying this all at the same time. :lol

Nope, tried a number of times, put in my cart, added the coupon... but it just won't accept it. Not sure what's up.

The item keeps disappearing from the list, then reappearing. I'm wondering if a couple people aren't trying this all at the same time. :lol

Nope, tried a number of times, put in my cart, added the coupon... but it just won't accept it. Not sure what's up.

Persistence is the way to a figure with a padded posterior !

You can do it Wor Gar !!

Weird, I just tried it and it says I can't use the code. In Collectibles, using PayPal... :dunno

It might help to try it on a different item under the collectibles search. None of the items I wanted were getting the discount, but it worked on a random Hot Toys that I added to test it out. After I removed the item, a little subtext popped up saying "save up to $50" on all eligible items including the Jyn. Also of note I had to do it on my laptop, couldn't get it to work on my phone. Good Luck!

It might help to try it on a different item under the collectibles search. None of the items I wanted were getting the discount, but it worked on a random Hot Toys that I added to test it out. After I removed the item, a little subtext popped up saying "save up to $50" on all eligible items including the Jyn. Also of note I had to do it on my laptop, couldn't get it to work on my phone. Good Luck!

Thanks. I'm on my desktop, haven't tried the phone.

This is what I read online:
The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. Discount is capped at a maximum value of $50 (20% off a $250 purchase) Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon.
Only works with items under these categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass.

I take that to mean it can only be used on items sold from US sellers as well.
I added an item to my cart logged into paypal and added the coupon to the coupon field and applied, then before checking out I went back to ebay (I did not buy and use the coupon) and did a search for Hot Toys figures in the collectibles section. It then will tell me in the individual item page that I can get that item for the discount and tells me the discount right under the section with the Buy it Now box.

I bought the Death Star Gunner for $166.36 shipped. :D

This is what I read online:

I take that to mean it can only be used on items sold from US sellers as well.
I added an item to my cart logged into paypal and added the coupon to the coupon field and applied, then before checking out I went back to ebay (I did not buy and use the coupon) and did a search for Hot Toys figures in the collectibles section. It then will tell me in the individual item page that I can get that item for the discount and tells me the discount right under the section with the Buy it Now box.

I bought the Death Star Gunner for $166.36 shipped. :D

Good to know about the $250 cap. I was thinking after buying K-2 that I should have looked at some SW props to make the 20% go farther.

Wow, continual high praise makes me want...

You should. I honestly think this is one of the better SW figures in my collection, and probably one of the better SW figures in general. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Articulation seems to be pretty good, tailoring is good, sculpt portrait is a solid 9 in my opinion (looks better in person than in photos), belt can easily be taken on and off with Velcro in the rear, and she's in scale with other SW figures. My only nits, and I mean they're extremely minor, are I think the vest could stand to be slightly longer and the scarf when wrapped around her neck, I feel is a bit too thick to the point where it covers her entire neck. However, if you let these deter you from getting it, then you probably didn't want it to begin with. Very solid outing by HT I think.

If you can get her, you should.

There's a quality to the sculpt that I can't capture with the camera.

Felicity is a woman of many faces, and it looks like this was the one HT settled on:

felicity-jones-as-jyn-erso-in-rogue-one-star-wars-qu-2048x2048.jpg

Perfect comparison shot. Sculpt likeness does look very close to this.

So no one has tried to lighten the hair on theirs yet? Looks like it would definitely make a difference.
If someone does, please post the direct link to Amazon where we can get the needed products to follow suit. [emoji6]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I haven't pulled the trigger on either version of Jyn but will most likely commit to the non-deluxe version. I'm not one to change outfits and the basic version represents what she wore for 95% of the film; if I spent the additional $30 for the deluxe I'm sure the rain gear and rifle would just remain in the box.

Is SSC shipping this yet, I'm wondering when it'll change to the shipping status?

I haven't pulled the trigger on either version of Jyn but will most likely commit to the non-deluxe version. I'm not one to change outfits and the basic version represents what she wore for 95% of the film; if I spent the additional $30 for the deluxe I'm sure the rain gear and rifle would just remain in the box.

Is SSC shipping this yet, I'm wondering when it'll change to the shipping status?

SSC is shipping these. Even though my final payment was last Monday, they didn't ship it out until Wednesday.

Thanks...I'm waiting for it to go to a "now shipping" status before I place the order, maybe tomorrow or later this week.

Just received my deluxe sixth scale from Sideshow and they included a $20 off coupon that expires November 15. Looks like they’re still doing the monthly codes.

10 day bbts notice for the deluxe and sideshow is shipping the disguise version soon. I'm done with RO unless HT pulls their head out and releases Krennic.

I'm stoked to get this figure. She really seems to have turned out good. Both her and the Death Star Gunner charge their final flex payments for me on the 25th. Plus I've got Daredevil coming this week.

Back