1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm debating whether I want to keep this as well, as I'm just not feeling much excitement for anything RO anymore.

I like the idea of displaying her next to Leia and Rey, but not sure if that's really enough.

That just means you need to re-watch Rogue One because it's a great movie and you'll get psyched up again. :p

I actually really can't wait for this one. It's the next Star Wars figure that will be released by HT, so I really hope there's some news on this in the coming days. With all the Star Wars figure hype surrounding SDCC right now, I'm absolutely craving a figure.

Yeah I'm debating whether I want to keep this as well, as I'm just not feeling much excitement for anything RO anymore.

Quite the opposite here. Here's my main shelf, right above the TV set. Can't wait to add both Jyn and K-2SO hoping for more RO announcement as well.

P1040206.JPG

Anybody have any good pics or videos of this figure at SDCC yet? You can see her briefly in the little montage video Sideshow did, and to me her face looks off. It looks like she's sucking on her lower lip.

They both look accurate depending on what photo you're looking at.

This looks close to the original sculpt
f34c018aa801b9a66a38380f1f4571a5b95b1a10_hq.jpg

Whereas this looks like the new sculpt
jyn-erso-rogue-one.jpg

I think they both have positives but the Imperial Disguise is just slightly better.

Anyone know if this is what she will ship with?

The original Jyn sculpt is fine but I've always seen a hint of ScarJo in it. I'm hoping the new ID sculpt gets put on the Deluxe but won't loose sleep if it isn't.

Still a lot of interest in Jyn which I find great !

It's an awesome movie and im also still looking forward to getting her and K2SO. But this would be even better right ???

23b11ccfc077bee188b0848a24c149c4.jpg

8c3238399df005a6e8232bf8259cace7.jpg

Back