1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you get to ask the person two or three specific questions which they must answer truthfully but then after that their brain is fried and you can't question them any further. I guess I never thought of it like that before and will probably go with that assumption from here on out. Nice work TonTon and RandomHero for facilitating such a discussion. :)

That still makes no sense. The idea to reveal truth is to make someone crazy? How would you know with certainty that someone is telling a coherent truth if you're taking away their sanity?

Ever heard of torture. Always gets the coherent truth. :) Also, have you seen Saw Gerrera? He's nuts himself. :lol

CREATURE FEATURE: 5 TRUTHS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT BOR GULLET-
https://www.starwars.com/news/creature-feature-5-truths-you-might-not-know-about-bor-gullet

in book its interesting to read Bodhis thoughts/memories he has when subjected to bor gullet, if i remember correct he was thinkin of his mum and a specif memory involving her randomly pops up as bor deep dives thru his mind. probably works as truth serum as suggested here by TonTon and Khev. so when its on victim Saw can ask questions and only get truthful response for a period of time before the victims mind is mess and "crazed". really hammers home how paranoid Saw is in book surviving all these dif assassination attempts, he is using bor gullet on everyone all the time no doubt.:rotfl

The one bad thing about this movie is that literally everyone you'd be seeing in another movie pretty much dies. So you're left with maybe being able to do another prequel, but I always find prequels to lack a bit of dramatic tension as you know a character's story definitely continues or definitely doesn't continue in another film.

The one bad thing about this movie is that literally everyone you'd be seeing in another movie pretty much dies. So you're left with maybe being able to do another prequel, but I always find prequels to lack a bit of dramatic tension as you know a character's story definitely continues or definitely doesn't continue in another film.

Im fine with it being a stand alone film, which happens to add quite a lot to A New Hope.

Love it !!

Two Tubes spin-off movie when

;)

want more of the characters for sure, more stories involving any of them pls. there is a RO marvel comic adaption goin now, will get that once its in graphic novel form. there is a prequel to RO novel bout Krennic and the Ersos called Catalyst, started that but need to finish. would love a comic or book detailing Cassian and K2's relationship more, random missions leading up to when we see him at start of RO. book on Saw and his rebels i would enjoy im sure, taking him from end of clone wars to RO, some young Jyn stuff included etc.

Im fine with it being a stand alone film, which happens to add quite a lot to A New Hope.

Love it !!

No definitely, I guess it's more the idea that in 10 years LFL if wants to do a Chirrut/Baze romantic comedy, they can't, not only because it's a terrible idea, but because they'd be bound to doing a prequel and you now have older actors, etc. Maybe it's a good thing, but we know there might have been more good stories with some of these characters and comics/cartoons/books aren't the same for me.

Two Tubes spin-off movie when

;)

That's true, Saw's goons survived. They could do a Star Wars Suicide Squad with those guys.

So did anybody take video of this figure at comicon? All I've seen so far is shaky/blurry footage that just passes over her. I wanna see a close-up of her face, darn it!

So did anybody take video of this figure at comicon? All I've seen so far is shaky/blurry footage that just passes over her. I wanna see a close-up of her face, darn it!

From Rebelscum:

San-Diego-Comic-Con-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-089.jpg

San-Diego-Comic-Con-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-087.jpg

San-Diego-Comic-Con-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-088.jpg

Back