1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks better than I had it, but it doesn’t feel quite right to me. Then again I used to think that about the old Obi-Wan, had the hood down for over a year until one day randomly putting it back up and it was perfect with no futzing whatsoever. I think my issue is obsessively over futzing.

Yes, I doubt that it’s possible to make it look completely accurate, so I’d go for just making it look natural.
In photos the stitching looks kind of terrible. It’s not that bad in hand.
d0a3687df7b144fcea259d5ae5284dd7.jpg

Jyn19.jpgJyn18.jpg I went to the beach and brought Jyn with me. She was sad Cassain was not there to see the sunrise.

Fortunately, there’s folks like you who have no compunctions about bringing their figures outside to bring us these great photos.

Fortunately, there’s folks like you who have no compunctions about bringing their figures outside to bring us these great photos.

Thank you. I did bring stuff to clean the sand off her and she is like ten feet away from the ocean. It is just the forced perspective that makes it looks closer. The wife was nearby watching where the waves were just in case.

66822474_10213668477216182_415805421832372224_n.jpg

Finally I've managed to get the trio! Its just absolutely amazing to see they're standing together, Im heavily impressed...particularly with K2SO, such a beautifully made figure.

So I went to change my pose for this figure last night and decided I?d use the baton. Just wondering if anyone else has theirs posed with that accessory, is the right hand that?s meant for gripping really loose or is it just an issue with mine?

So I went to change my pose for this figure last night and decided I?d use the baton. Just wondering if anyone else has theirs posed with that accessory, is the right hand that?s meant for gripping really loose or is it just an issue with mine?

Same, the right hand wouldn't grip it. Have it displayed in the left hand, with the right hand holding the blaster.

I think I had mine in there just loose.

By the way what the hell is up with this forum ? It's slow as hell, often pages don't load at all.

Is it just me ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back