1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got free shipping though. :)

Seriously though -- my favorite new figure. You have to get K-2SO. He's an amazing figure on his own. Perfect with Jyn.

I.....I got free shipping...[emoji846]

Yeah, leaning heavily towards getting him too. They seem to make a great duo. Something about a that height juxtaposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine is in good company, although I don't think she feels particularly comfortable...
a596a898ff5b5fe40eba2a310faadcc3.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

She’s looking a tad nervous!
Nice display though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, excellent shots. If these aren't enough to push anyone without these over the edge I don't know what are !

I'm stealing this pose for Jyn right here......

C41E80C9-38EB-4FD2-9856-1D0E85B81A60.jpg

Oddly enough almost all of my recent purchases this past year have been HT ladies and mostly of the SW variety: Jyn dx, Rey (TFA 1.0), both Leias, WW. I can see why so many think the Jyn deluxe was figure of the year, it really is an incredible set and is such high quality. So many looks, so many accessories, it's hard to decide which to display! :confused: But in the end, I probably like the basic look from Jedha the best, mostly because that's where Jyn kicks so much butt! Makes me slightly question why I needed the deluxe in the first place, but I got it for a decent price ($222 shipped) so I guess it's worth it. Anyway, here are some pics. This figure is so solid and well built she balances beautifully with the most dynamic poses.
P1060850.JPGP1060856.JPGP1060861.JPG

Ahh, I use the best kept modeling secret--Blutack! Yes, it's annoying that closed hand wasn't designed properly for the baton.

I have a question of my own: is there any way to upload gifs directly? I've been trying to do that as an attachment but all it does is attach a small jpg thumbnail.

BluTack!?!

Well, that will ship with my next Amazon order. Thank you very much! [emoji16]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

You're welcome WesMordine, that stuff is awesome! Perfect for any application where you don't want to glue things down permanently but need a secure hold.

Also, I just went with photobucket instead for the gifs.

Back